Can be deleted

I found a guild, thanks for everyone.

1 Like

G’day mate!! Sounds like we could offer what you’re looking for. An extremely active guild which plays for the sheer joy of it and has calendar stuff going on almost on a daily basis still now, 10 days before prepatch.

We’re no CE guild, never will be, but we do some Mythic raiding and we’re looking at getting to the 2nd half of the Mythic raid in SL. Our forte is an EXTREMELY lively guild, gchat and Discord (some channel names could get me banned on forums probably), helpful people, and calendar stuff almost every day of the week.

Rosters ebb and flow, so we’re not looking for any particular role, but more for like-minded people. We have 3-4 people who can pivot to any role (tank, heal, rdps, mdps) so we try to make room for anyone to play what they like. I started tier as tank, then healed, then rdps on my hunter.

With SL looming we’ve had a few players such as yourself roll new chars with an eye to raiding with us in SL, so we’d be happy to have you join us too.

Give us a shout if this sounds good to you.

LepantoESP#4381 on Discord

Hey Friend! :slight_smile:

Maybe see if TheNightShift is a good fit for you?

Hi Rockzo and Lepanto,

Thanks for your interest. I wait for more guilds offer. If some are more into battlegrounds and open world PvP.
If not I will consider it.