[H] Looking for a Guild

Hello, stranger!
I am looking for a guild (shocking right? :slight_smile: ) that I could raid with in the future (when I have more free time), with helpful and nice people.
I like doing Arenas from time to time (not a huge fan of PvP overall, but still), I love battle pets and love talking about battle pet strategies with different pets, I like collecting pets and mounts that I have an interest in, and I like doing old raiding-achievements.
And if that wasn’t enough about me, here’s even more!
I am 19, University student ( cough casual player cough ), I am interested in finding a socially active guild with an active discord channel, I can be fairly sarcastic at times (sometimes even up to the point where I am not sure anymore myself, whether I am being serious or not…), I like memes, though I am not familiar with many common memenologies (like meme-terminologies, nice right? :slight_smile: ), I also have a pretty bad sense of humor in general if that wasn’t obvious from the start.
Anyway, you can expect from me to: be nice, friendly, helpful with things that I can help with, have a nice (and profound) conversation with and have a great sense of humor (clearly not true)!

P.S. I am server transferring

Would you perhaps be interested in a new but returning horde guild, because The council of ricks is our guild and we are the exact kind of fairly serious but active raiders who don’t take themselves too seriously but have the horrendous sense of humour that it sounds like you’d fit right into.

Shout me on Draftrabbit#2587 and we can talk.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.