[H] Looking for a guild

Hello!

Started this expansion like 3-4 weeks ago and thought its finally time to find a guild :slight_smile:

Friendly player who likes almost all aspects of the game so i would like to find a guild that enjoys both PVP and Dungeons/Raids. Not looking for anything super hardcore but perhaps semi-hardcore as i want to progress at some point in mythic raiding.

Currently im a 431 DH with 8/8 EP HC (still have a few things i need to learn on HC before mythic raiding though).
Iam from Sweden so if the guild is Swedish it would be a plus but not a must :wink: Also dont mind server changing if needed ^^

Msg me here or wisp me ingame Valízé-Shattered Hand

Cya! :slight_smile:

Hey there, were a small horde guild on Twisting Nether. We are currently recruiting for our raid team but we also welcome members who want to be social. Please message me on bnet if you’d like more info, ackersass#2322

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hey, we’re an alliance guild on Chamber of Aspects and are looking for more dps for our raiding team. Add me on bnet for a chat/more information - scar#2634

Good day, Physix could use you in our raiding team. We are 8/8 heroic and currently in need of some more dps to start mythic raiding. If you would like to add me on realid that would be great! Swyxia#2707