(H) Looking for guild

Hi!

I’m a Wow veteran (i’ve been playing with Wow since Eu open beta :slight_smile:. I don’t have a lot of time to play usually i can play at night on working days and on Saturday and Sunday i can do bigger activities. I just want to enjoy the game i haven’t got big plans like mythic raiding or pushing mythic boards on a competitive level. I like every aspect of the game but i like mythic + dungeons the most. I’m looking for a guild where the playerbase are mostly mature players like me and they have time to play on weekends or at night. The reason why i’m looking for a guild is that: i would like to find fellow players for mythic + dungeons. I would like to find players who enjoy mythic + dungeons but don’t take this very serious. I don’t want listen shouting at night one job is enough for me. :slight_smile: To summerize this i’m looking for a guild with friendly mature players who are doing mythic + dungeons. I hope i can find one. Thank you for reading my post. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.