[H/Loyalists] The Stygian Legion đŸ€ș

I really like the looks of this. Haven’t found a guild that suits Orsino, but would definitely like to sign up as an individual if possible. Have yet to find any fellow Nightboi love our great Warchief and Queen so much!

9 Likes

Would recommend if military RP is your cup of tea.
Mates of mine that are/were in that community are overall positive about the people.

4 Likes

“I was very happy when I volunteered to join the Stygian Legion in order to take part in the battles across Feralas. I had an engaging experience in the war while fighting side-by-side with my fellow warriors of the Horde. I would like to thank the Stygian Legion for offering me the opportunity to serve my Warchief. Wave at
 camera? Oh.”

21 Likes

Genuinely a really good community to engage in some quality RP; I was really burned out on it prior to joining the Myrmidons - and in turn, the Stygian Legion - but these guys have genuinely rekindled my interest over the past few months.

Dawn and Dusk, gamers

8 Likes

Beyond the epic and cool high quality roleplay that I’ve had in my few years with the Stygian Legion (though not far beyond the Rotgarde), these guilds are also friendly and creative folk. From great battles between the Alliance and the Horde, to PvE events full of rich detail, to socializing in the barracks until early morning hours, there’s nothing that leaves you wanting. I’ve been with these people through thick and thin, and more importantly, they’ve been with me - and I always find myself coming back for more.

12 Likes

I really like the looks of this. Haven’t found a guild that suits Orsino, but would definitely like to sign up as an individual if possible. Have yet to find any fellow Nightboi love our great Warchief and Queen so much!

Highblood Myrmidons recruits both nightborne and blood elves, check us out: [PCU] Horde Elf RP - Highblood Myrmidons đŸ’«

11 Likes

Highblood Myrmidon has Highblood in it. Join. Now.

8 Likes

Yes, more Nightborne please! Getting a bit lonely

So far really enjoying this guild however, always something to do as a Scroll-maker. There are always small events that can be run to gather reagents and I promise it is more fun than it sounds

9 Likes

Grim GAAAAAAAAAAAAANG!

8 Likes

Really epic Horde experience.

3 Likes

We loyal.

8 Likes

This is where the fun begins.
Zug, zug, my dudes.

5 Likes

Saurfang no like pork so dis make Warchief good.

2/2 would not count higher Womp give thumbs up

11 Likes

Lovely friendly people OOC, and a wide variety of characters IC makes this an awesome group. I’ve had a lot of fun casual, campaigns, and random event RP with them.

So much so that The Dawn Seekers are now members!

17 Likes

Only guild alliance that has the strength of street knowledge.

4 Likes

New list of Guilds in the Stygian Legion a big welcome to Dawn Seekers and Ronin!

12 Likes

GAAAAAANGsters stick together!

2 Likes

Loyal to Trade Prince Gallywix actually, but shouting for the Horde is part of the contract, sure!

A good bunch of people these lot are, always nice to be around other guilds affiliated to serving the Horde military!

3 Likes

The finest RP -AND- Raiding community

8 Likes

And the most powerful RP-PvP community too. Sign up today, there truly is no bigger, cooler and more collective community. :sunglasses:

8 Likes