[H/Loyalists] The Stygian Legion 🤺

True to the Warchief!

True to the HORDE!

Enemies within, enemies without. These are dangerous times for good, loyal men such as yourself… but know you do not have to stand alone.

A mere man? No, no! I am the physical manifestation of the Warchief’s will - of the HORDE’s will!

–

Hello gamers,

The Stygian Legion is opening its doors to a small number of new guilds to join our our community. This group represents (as the name suggests) a multi-racial legion serving under the Horde’s military which holds - at least ostensibly/as an organisation - heavy pro-Sylvanas views

Styling themselves as champions of the Horde’s independence and dignity against Alliance imperialism, the Stygian Legion has both supporters and detractors - those who celebrate their firm loyalties and extensive military record and others who see them as heavy-handed thugs serving a tyrant

Though led on paper by Perroy, a group joining the Stygian Legion will retain its normal chain of command / loyalties (for most part the Horde’s High Command) although they will be expected to work and co-operate with their cohorts

In-character the groups joining up should at least pretend to be Sylvanas enthusiasts, although that doesn’t have to be the case OOC (as long as the characters are suitably subtle). Joining as an individual can be easily done by joining one of the member-guilds although if you happen to be in a raid guild or w/e there is probably room for unguilded people to join our team also

On an OOC level joining up will give you access to what I would shill as some really cool / active RP with plenty of cross-guild events, help with NPCing, a sweet OOC community and so on. Beyond following the small list of OOC rules / doing cool RP I don’t really expect much

If you’re looking to join up, you’ll be expected to stick to the following guidelines:

• No ERP (yeah I know I’m very predictable)
  • No OOC in spatial channels (unless in an off-realm instance - ie. don’t chat OOC in say even if you’re hanging around Zuldazar or w.e

If you have any questions you can post them here or PM me/Dreadbore/Pullo/Morsteth/Eirdarias/Bettiboom in-game

130 Likes

this is epic!

18 Likes

Fun and engaging roleplay with a laid-back and helpful ooc community.

10/10 would recommend

19 Likes

Really epic and also I really like this

13 Likes

Based and hordepilled

15 Likes

It’s entertaining and full of sweet people to be around. What more do you need to know?

Hope to see you here!

15 Likes

You know what? I’m going to say it.

This is epic.

15 Likes

Hehe, don’t be a rebel, be a loyalist.

18 Likes

A real cool band of Gamers. I joined recently and can honestly say it’s the best RP and community I’ve been a part of in years!

14 Likes

How many times can Hobbes upvote the OP? Time to find out

15 Likes

Epic and cool!

13 Likes

Okay, this is epic

11 Likes

We do horse RP :O)

6 Likes

Oh God, their expanding, You’ll never take me alive you uncouth Ruffians. I’d Rather be forced to spend the rest of my life listening to all the reasons Stormwind RPers believe character Art is the only way to tell a real RPer apart.

5 Likes

While not officially being a part of the group, I can say that they have been pleasant to rp with and have provided several opportunities for my character to grow IC.

Though the guilds are under one banner, how they operate individually is diverse and provides opportunities, whether you’re looking to be a lawkeeper or part of a more criminal / shady group.

As said above, roleplaying with each of them gives a different result and if you’re looking for something more grounded in the Horde setting, these guys are definitely a group to check out.

15 Likes

`https://tinyurl.com/EDBLKAD

I believe.

12 Likes

Is it possible to learn this power?

9 Likes

True to the Warchief, true to the Horde!

Love RPing and interacting with these bunch o’ peeps, join us! We’re cool!

9 Likes

Join and be full of merriment and mirth. Sturmbataillon Perroy is the place to be these days.

9 Likes

Yes, I love the “Horse RP”.

5 Likes