[H/Loyalists] The Stygian Legion 🤺

If everything goes well and according with plans, we will soon have a new guild joining the Stygian Legion.

Post below which guild you think it is and stay tuned.

The Men of Questionable Faith.

1 Like

The First Empire

5 Likes

Emerald Family

Ceaseless Cohort

1 Like

Unit Fourteen

1 Like

I smirk, knowing only quality guilds are accepted into the fold of the legion. I’m very excited to represent the religious branch of your force alongside the rest of my guild.

Is it the guild I am in??

1 Like

Cant fool me I know exactly what you are playing at. New guild to join the legion is none other than https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-erp-interest-check-second-dominion/40271?u=ábél-argent-dawn

8 Likes

I’d Love To Join Up With This Group Of Guilds If The Second Dominion Gets Off The Ground :heart_eyes:

It is TODAY bros… revealing it TODAY!!! No one guessed correctly yet… Last few tries before we reveal.

Grimhunt Company?

1 Like

yea thats right

I assume the Flowerpicker clan gonna join

The Stygian Legion welcomes the members of Grimhunt Company. True to the Warchief!

4 Likes

So happy to be a part of this community :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Hm, I Agree!

3 Likes

Omnipotent. Omniscient. Sovereign. Immutable. How sweet it is to be in the PCU!

15 Likes

i :flushed::point_left: wake up :bed::blush: take :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: a deep :arrow_down: breath :triumph: and think :thinking: DAMN :heart_eyes: its a good :+1: DAY :sun_with_face: to be part :pizza: of the P C U ! :sunglasses:

9 Likes

GRIMMmM GAAAAANGGG!

8 Likes