[H] <Lux Aeterna> - Deathwing (connected realm)

When I started to play this game back in 2007 I was amazed by how easily I was taken into the community. Maybe I was lucky with a nice guild, but I think it was something that was quite normal at that time. If I think about that now, at the point where I am standing now, I never even realise that I was a total noob back then. I was taken in, I was taught, I was taken along to build up experience and I got left with some very nice and valuable friends.

Looking at things now I am equally amazed. Amazed by how harsh the community has become. Amazed by the cry-outs for help some people dare to let out (because these days it takes courage to say: hey, I am not so experienced) and amazed by how easily they get dumped or bullied for it.
I wish I was exaggerating.

Months back this was one of the basic rules we set when we revived my old guild. We wanted to give everyone the experience of this wonderful game exactly the way it once was intended. No matter how good or bad you are, no matter if you are on 24/7 or just evenings or even a few days. Everyone should have a place to call home.

And there we are. Proud and fierce!

Lux Aeterna is a medium guild social/casual/raiding/M+ on Deathwing - EU. We are connected to several realms.

We are a close group of friends who open their arms to everyone. Helpful, fun, social and caring.

We are looking for lovely people to expand our family. Every class / role is welcome. For raids we wouldn’t mind a few extra healers or tanks (with a good offspec as we do have dedicated tanks/healers but we are a bit thin on that side).

Don’t let yourself be hold back by lack of experience, knowledge or whatever. We have enough experienced players around who are more than willing to help you get there.

We are open to everyone as long as you have a non-toxic and non-elitist mindset as it is very important to know that we do not tolerate any misbehaviour.

Our raids are on Fridays 20:00 - 23:00 ST.

We run Mythic and Mythic plus pretty much every day.

It is only honest to say that we too are prone to late-tier-lameness and summertime so at the moment it is mostly our core that is playing and online. With the release of the patch this will get better :).

A long story but my guild deserves that. And if you have read it than for sure you are someone who deserves a spot in it :D.

If interested you can find me on discord @ Ishy#9200. I’m always open to a chat to see if both sides would be a fit.

Good luck to all of you and may the Vault-gods be generous to you today :).

2 Likes