[H] <Migitage More> is Recruiting!

Hello everyone, Mitigate More[H] is recruiting!
- Dungeons: Weekly+10 for loot & High keystone team
- Raiding: Currently SotFO 10/11 Normal & 3/11 Heroic and are looking to enhance our raiding team for future (progressive) runs.
- RGB: Please check below who to contact for RBG’s

Raiding days: Thursday/Sunday 20.00 - 23.00 Server Time

What you can expected from us:

• We provide food and Flasks for raids
  • We help people gear up with m+
  • Social and active on discord
  • Open to suggestions
  • Memes

What we need from our members:

• Be open minded about doing mistakes, we can work on fixing bad voodoo and get better
  • Know your class for end-game group content (Raiding, High m+ keystones etc.)

Suggestions are always open (We’ve got a very organized discord server to chat, send memes and group up for events) Anyone that is willing to progress through end-game content is very welcome to join us. You can contact any officer for an invite or for any questions that you have, cheers!

DiscordID: => Character name:
Dan#9296 => Holyashi-TwistingNether - Guild Master
-Explosion#0105 => Eliphås-TwistingNether - Mythic+ Team / Officer
Jo#7798 => Vureli-TwistingNether - Mythic+ Team / Officer
Gobryas#3343 => Demønphilis-TwistingNether - RBG Recruiter

Pastilica, 4p holy pala , i’m interested in joining

Currenlty 4/11 HC

Hi!

I am a really dedicated wow player that plays 10 hours a day and would really like to raid with you guys. I learn raid mechanics really quickly and spend time on learning new things and getting even better at the game. I play on Outland now but if I can join your guild I will transfer to Twisting Nether. ( I have been planing on switching to TN for a while now)

I main Rogue and are ILVL 263 now. I can play a different class too if you guys need it but would mostly like to play my rogue.

I’m also planning on playing ALOT and raid alot when the next expac comes!

With kind regards: Sebastian

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.