(H) Mithra - Casual Raiding Team

Mithra - Harvest Team

Ladies and Gentlemen!

Are you looking to raid? But don’t have time for strict schedules or have a hard time finding active raiding guilds that don’t require 9000 IQ and Cutting Edge? Looking for a nice and friendly raid team to have lots of fun with? Or just to get out of LFR. Then look no further! Mithra is the place for you

We’re currently recruiting for a casual raid team with raid time on Saturdays at 20:00(Server Time) with an end time at around 22-23:00. Some of our team are old raiders without the time we used to have. Some are new to the raiding scene so there’s always someone with a similar background.

Our first goal is to clear normal and see how far we can get in Heroic. Hopefully when we’re stable enough with our team we can aim to get AOTC every tier… We have a laid back approach so you don’t need previous experience, but you need to have a good attitude with an interest for raiding and learning also Discord is a requirement. We also have a Mythic progress team who are currently 8/9M , so if working towards the hardcore end is a goal for you then there could be opportunities to those who show willing and if spaces appear.

We do M+ as well so if that’s more your scene then we can accommodate that too! Whether its just getting 2s and 3s or aiming for your weekly 10 or even pushing as high as we can. Never to late to learn and to progress.

If any of this sounds like it could be for you then add me and let’s chat!

Discord - The Pouch#3902 or my fellow officer’s Sedra#6612 & Chibi#21615

Bnet - Biiston#2685

Hey! I’d like to discuss about the possibility to join your ranks!

my name ig Wojtek , my bnet : Skunkk#21737

thanks!

Spots still availble for tanks!

Still need tanks!!!

We are still looking for members everyone is welcome

Come join us! :smiley: We’re currently on HC Mekka.

Hello we want you come and join us

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.