[H] Monk Tank LF Raiding Guild

Hi all

I recently realm transferred from Draenor and am looking for a raiding guild to push for curve with in the New Year.

A little about me: I’m a 31m easy-going guy, been playing since Cata & raiding since MoP. I’m hoping to find a group of mature people to enjoy the game with and hopefully make some steady raid progress. I’m a pretty active player who’s also up for some M+ etc.

Ideally I’m looking to raid 2 nights per week, preferably between mon-fri inclusive, but am open to other options.

I’m currently 10/10nm, 3/10hc CN - 197ilvl.

Any questions, drop me a message here or add me in game if you want a chat -
Rohky#2263

Merry Christmas!

Hello!
I added your Btag, let’s have a chat.

Hi mate, sound good. I should be on later today after work. Will drop you a message then if you’re around. Thanks.

Hi mate! Pop me a message on discord at : Blakery#1472
I’m one of the creators of the guild Mawful and were currently rostering up to take on the new end game content and down some bosses in HC.
Were a friendly (mainly british) guild at this moment in time, they say we don’t choose our friend huh…
Anyways, if you’re up for it I could always use a tanking companion by my side! People these days are too stubborn to be a tank (not naming any guildies) you’d be a great addition to our growing family!
Pop me a discord message and I’ll point you in the right direction even if it isn’t our guild!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.