(H) MW / Hpala looking for guild

Hello,

I am currently looking for guild to be part of progressing core, I am not looking to be recruited for bench due to players overcap.

My current xp is 3/9M and ofcourse 9/9HC.

I am willing to main one of my healers, either MW monk or Holy paladin, I also have a Balance druid as alt for split runs and farm.

I dont mind joining a guild, that is only about to start progressing into mythic as long as they have stable core and regular raid times.
I CAME TO PLAY AND ENJOY THE GAME AND PROGRESS, NOT TO SIT AND WATCH

Raid times dont matter that much, Ideal would be Wed, Sun, Mon, but I dont care.

Thanks for your time and possible messages

ixxii#2543

Hey Mate!

Resurge is currently looking for another mainspec healer to complete our ranks so we can start our progress in mythic. Currently 8/9 HC and getting our team ready for mythic. Just need 1 main spec healer and 2 DPS to complete our team.

We are a 2 day raiding guild that raid on Monday and Wednesday from 19:45 till 23:00.

I’ve added you on battle.net and hope we will get in contact :slight_smile:

Kind regards,
Ketanji
Ketanjal#2240 (Battlenet) and Keta#9560 (Discord)

Hello mate

Heffalump and Woozels are currently looking for 1 healer for the main team we are currently 3/9 mythic

feel free to add my Btag Ghostdragon#237293

/ Healing Officer in Heffalump and Woozels

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.