[H] Mystic Shadows Recruiting For CE in 9.1

Our Aim

Our aim as Mystic Shadows is to get CE for every tier starting from 9.1 onwards. We are looking for individuals who share the same goal as us. We are currently a new guild building a roster. With a CE raid leader our goal is very simple; we want to foster a serious & competitive, yet enjoyable environment.

Recruitment

The primary attributes we are looking for in recruits are:

Strong mechanical skill with an in-depth understanding of your class
Team driven mentality with the guilds progress at the heart
Genuine passion for the game with a desire to get the most of your character
Personal accountability with a focus on learning and self improvement
Everyone should be willing to maintain at least 1 alt offspec/alt character.

This includes an atmosphere with detailed and concise criticism and an environment where you can count on the same level of effort from your fellow raiders.

Currently as we are forming our roster for the upcoming patch all specs and classes are encouraged to apply to the guild. One requirement we currently have is that you will be willing to maintain an off spec or alt character ready to be able to raid.

Raiding Times

We raid 3 days a week with an additional day during the first 2-3 weeks.

Wednesday
Thursday
Sunday

Raid times are 20:00 - 23:00 Server Time. Invites go out 15 minutes prior to start time.

Contact

Discord: Azurehammer#9998,

Bnet:Orca#2767

<3<3<3 bump
<3<3
<3

Bumpity bump

Hello…

Are you looking for a sexy Holy Priest?

I was reading your original post and I have some questions…
What is your current progression (guild)?
What kind of progression do you expect to achieve in the next tier?
What kind of content do you do?

I am a little on and off until the next patch… because I don’t have anything else to do with my main… I have already my 2100cr (pvp) + 10/10HC. I am trying to push Mythic raids (4/10) but it is impossible to find a stable guild/roster at this point of the patch, I think I am going to pass it for now. Regarding M+ … I starting very strong pushing a lot but… I got bored pushing it with pugs (leave after the first wipe).

If you are interested please drop me a msg here on my discord Aleluya#8549

Thanks

Bump bump :slight_smile:

I added you on discord.

1 Like

Bumpidy Bump,

Still recruiting in order for progression in 9.1

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.