[H] Mythic Plus Squad

General Idea

In Legion I always had a premade team whilst doing Mythic+ Dungeons. When BFA came out a lot of friends quit for various reasons, and I’ve had to pug the majority of my groups. This is tedious, as most people know after they’ve played Mythic+ with pugs a few times, that people leave. People fail mechanics and people ninjapull. Obviously I’m not talking about everyone using the LFG system, but I’m sure everyone has a run like these every now and then.

Therefore, I’ve created a community, Mythic Plus Squad (MPS), that is going to eleminate these problems, by being able to pre-made groups with other members of the community.

About me

I’ve been playing World of Warcraft since 2007, I’ve been in various raiding guilds over the years, and I’ve focused on PvE. I’ve played every class in the game, and switched between Tank/Healer/DPS. I’ve switched back and forwth between Alliance and Horde between different expansions, but in BFA I’m running Horde.

I play an Outlaw Rogue at the moment, but hoping to finally level up my Druid to be able to heal throughout M+'s.

Sounds great! How do I join?

Since this group is made for pushing keys above 10, the requirement is having at least over 1000 RIO score. This is to make sure all members are able to push higher keys, and to make sure people know what they are doing tactic/affixes wise.

Feel free to post your battle tag and character name/class/spec/current ilvl on the comment section below.

Rules

To make sure this stays as a community of players having the same goal > Pushing Mythic Plus keys (to infinity and beyond), We have some basic, common sense rules.

• -No griefing

• -No racism/harassment/flaming/spamming

• -A mythic dungeon usually takes up to 1 hour (counting getting to the dungeon e.t.c) to complete, make sure you have that time before you join a group.

1 Like

Trusmoov#2709
Multiclass, all roles, both factions. 1.4k

Interested :slight_smile:

Hope you get lots of interest.

I also help run an active xrealm M+ Discord, if interested. You can find me on discord tru#7480

Hello, Since i am pretty much lonely at the moment i would like to join aswell if you think that i’m allright… my B-Tag is plebozoidTV#2796. Thanks and have a nice day.

hello, i would like to join pls
Rio 1300 rogue
alts DH and a Paly
Peter#21501

Hi! Priest healer here (both disc and holy)
410 ilvl, 1470 rio
nieh#2598
Thank you!

Multiclasser on both Alliance and Horde. Main is 1.3k io.

Atoe#2326

Hi,

My main was 1.3k rio DK but I’d stopped playing towards the end of Uldir. Recently rerolled to rogue and I’d like to join the community if that’s ok? LFG seems pretty dead and everyone I used to group with has quit!

Jimm#1326

Thanks

Hey,

I just resubbed and havent played since jan. Think I was at 1,1k rio on main tho. Cleared a few 10-13 keys. I have litterally no one to grp up with cause all of my friends quit wow. Its kinda hard to use LFG, so just joining the community would help alot. :slight_smile:

toanert#2953

Thanks

Hi! 1.4k rio Hunter here (both BM and MM). Jesper#22102

Hi, I play M+ mostly on my shaman, but have few alts I play aswell (rogue, priest and DH). Got 1200 rating
draaktorr#2534

rdudu410 /prot warri 409
thunder#2427

Would love to join, find it really hard to form a group without people leaving at some point and even harder to get an invite!

Main is arcane mage (Enzeloth) 414ilvl 1.2k rio, also have resto shaman (Vetroblisk) around 400ilvl, but I’m just starting out with healing.

Battle tag is komorebi#21828

Would love to join.
My Bnet is Lusifer #2604
am playing Bm
have rio 1200 ilvl 412

Hey there

I’m a Resto Druid that is looking to learn how to make Myth+ in the best way possible. I’m looking for a community/Guild to make this.

So I know that you are looking for people with 1000+ RIO Score, but was wondering if is possible to join this community to learn how to make myth+ properly.

• My RIO is like 470 with a Ilvl of 403

In any case, my ID is Ximos#2649

Hello there,

Ally BM hunter here would like to join, if this still open.
Looking to push high M+ dungeons semi/hardcore

ID: Whitehunter#2274
ilvl: 413 atm
IO: S2 1k+

Blood / Unholy DK available for high keys. Looking for a steady group of people to run with and socialize.

Currently ilvl 441.

Reaper#25872

S2: 1330
S3: 1220+

Shadow priest here 430 ilvl

rio. Season 1 on my Warlock was 1600
rio. season 2 on my warlock / rogue was 1870
rio. season 3 on my Shadow i have 1208 atm

i am looking for a community to farm and push keys

Schelle#21835 is my btag

i would appreciate an invitation

Holy Paladin 434 IL
RaiderIO 845 ( i just got back on the game after a long break)
frollina#2108

1150 Rio s2 ( didnt rly push so the score will only get higher)
Prot warrior and Hpally / Prot pally
Puffsan#2517

I play various healers, atm focusing on this resto shammy and my nightelf druid. (And tauren hpally on the side).

I’ve been on a quest for a nice M+ community since season 1 and it’s been a bit of a bumpy road so far. I ended S2 with 1530 score. I’ve not really been able to invest much time in score pushing this season (so far it’s been pugs or LOL-runs with friends), so I hope I am deemed worthy to join your community. (And hopefully the gods of schedules are in my favour, because that’s also a thing).