(H) Mythic raider looking for Mythic raiding Guild

Hi, my name is Kjell, im 27 years old and i live in Belgium. I’ve been playing WoW since TBC and raided for a long time, since Legion i’ve been raiding on Mythic level getting cutting edge in the first tier. Ever since then i always killed bosses on Mythic level, this tier in Nyalotha i killed first 3 on mythic, i had to stop raiding because i got promoted at work and got new hours too. I also like to play M+, i got to 2k rating on raiderio really quick despite playing boomkin wich is not the best for M+. Because of my new hours im looking for a new guild and i wanna switch from Alliance to Horde. I prefer to play a ranged class preferably Boomkin, Destro lock or BM hunter. I hope to hear from you soon! Greetings Kjell

Hi kjell,

We have more peeps from belgium in our guild XD even i am from belgium :slight_smile:
maar de guild is english Hope you understand.
Check this out and if needed feel free to contact me to make an application :slight_smile:

Ill add u for a chat tonight :slight_smile:

Hello, good people of Azeroth and beyond. We hope you’re doing well in these riddled times where Uncle Corona has come over for a visit and forced people to stay home.

< Its A Cultural Thing > on Draenor is recruiting for Shadowlands primarily, but also for this raid tier.

About us

We’re a newly found guild that’s taking recruitment slowly to build up the right playerbase with the right mentality towards progress and have similar and likeminded goals as ours. Our ambitions for Shadowlands are world top 500 ranking and in order to obtain that, certain things are needed and required of us on a 3 night raid schedule. You can expect us spending countless hours outside of raids to prepare properly with classes, specs, tactics, spreadsheets and so on for each raid night. Our philosophy is mechanics over big numbers and that you provide feedback where feedback is due. This newly found guild is formed by current mythic raiders of other guilds with high-end experience from past raids as well as Ny’alotha.

For the time being until Shadowlands, we clear Heroic Ny’alotha on friday nights.

Raid times

• Wednesday

• Sunday

• Monday (First 4 weeks of Mythic, after these weeks, this will become optional heroic nights for alts)

• 20:30 - 23:00

What we expect from you

• Come prepared tactically and do your own research as well as testing raids during PTR cycles
  • Come with all mandatory buffs such as food, flasks and potions.
  • Be equipped with best enchants and gems
  • Hard-skinned as we do have a lot of banter
  • During progress, you might be asked to play one of your alts for the sake of progress.
  • A working headset with microphone and willingness to speak as communication is key for progression.

What you can expect from us

• A good and stable roster with focus on best possible gameplay
  • Lots of banter
  • Criticism where criticism is due
  • Calm and relaxed environment
  • A long standing officer team that’s played together for several years
  • Professional attitude and atmosphere towards progression

Any other information or questions, make sure to drop by our Discord for a chat.

discord.gg/hRg99cH

Still looking!

Hi! We are a relatively new guild currently forming a roster for Cutting Edge in Shadowlands! We have a very social discord community with members always doing M+, raids, levelling, mog runs etc. Our raid leader has Cutting Edge raid leading experience. It looks to me like you’d be a great fit for the guild :slight_smile:

Add me on discord: Wilem#2472

Hi Xathar,

If you are still searching for a guild, I would like to introduce you to the guild Adamantium. A newly formed guild of irl friends from Belgium. I’ll put the information below.

Guild Information:

Guild Name: Adamantium

Faction: Horde

Realm: Draenor (EU)

Raid days: Wednesday, Sunday, Monday

Raid times: 20.00-23.00 CET

About us

Adamantium is a newly formed guild of irl friends on Dreanor. Most of us are experienced players with past and present raiding experience. We all transferred our characters to Draenor to form this guild. Our goals towards Shadowlands are situated around pve, which means that we aim to progress hc/mythic raid and push m+ keys.

Our belief is very simple. As we are a group of friends, we want to keep the same spirit throughout the whole guild. We want to keep the old school attitude of having a close-knit, familiar community. All our members are open-hearted and helpful. We all have a sense of humour and like to fool around with each other, with the occasional friendly banter. Nonetheless, we also have our competitive side. We like to push each other, support each other and criticize each other in order to reach our goals. This will always be done in a friendly way. Toxic behaviour will not be tolerated in our guild.

What can we offer

As our mindset is primarily set on pve, we do weekly M+ dungeons and raids. We plan 3 raiding days as said above. These are Wednesday, Sunday and Monday. Upon release of a new raid, we will progress/farm hc (maybe normal, depending if we need specific gear) on our main characters in order to help our mythic raiding progress and completion. In later stages, when we have hc difficulty on farm and our mains don’t need hc gear anymore, you will be able to use and gear your alts in our hc runs. Same goes for mythic difficulty. The moments we aren’t raiding you will almost always find people who are looking to complete m+ keys. We aim to push M+ to get +15 keys done for the weekly chest. This to help everyone in the guild getting their highest possible gear reward from their weekly cache.

What do we want from you

Dedication and a good spirit. Having the right mindset and motivation is important. As a guild with pre-defined raiding days and times, we expect very high attendance. It’s important for everyone’s game experience that we progress with the same team as much as possible. Also, you ‘ll need to be able to handle criticism. I emphasize again that this will always be done in a friendly way.

While we have our competitive side, we also have our fun making, good spirit side. It is only logical that we expect the same from our new members. We like to have fun and take a laugh with each other, even during serious gameplay. Now and then, we have to lessen the tension during progress or other serious content to keep up the good spirits. People who can’t handle some friendly banter won’t most likely fit in our guild. Beside a good spirit we also expect a helpful attitude. Most high end content like raids, M+, etc. require us to play in groups. It’s only natural to help each other form groups and complete this content. This will both help your personal progress and the guild’s progress.

At last we expect everyone to have at least one main character who is taken care of as if it was your own baby. This means that when a new raid launches, your character has to be ready to progress at its full potential (gearwise etc.). Besides your main character, it’s always useful to have one or more alts ready to go. It might be the case that we need or avoid certain classes for progress on a specific boss. In that case you will be able to switch characters and continue to progress for that boss with the team.

Goals

Our guild aims at two types of goals.The first type is content related, the second type is community related. First off, we are aiming for both AOTC and Cutting Edge achievement for raiding content and timing high m+ keys. By this we mean to complete keys high above the average key completion in the world.

Second, we aim to create a well established community with people who help each other and who create a competitive but healthy environment. In our guild, everyone who deems himself worthy, will be able to join and prove himself for any of our teams/groups. New players will be able to grow and learn the game together with more experienced players. Experienced players on the other hand will be challenged to get the most out of themselves and to improve themselves where possible.

If you’re interested in joining Adamantium, please whisper one of our officers:

On Bnet

• omidleader#2622
  • acri#21939
  • jarne#21384

Discord

• omidleader#8169
  • acri#3452
  • Spittie#2449