[H] Mythics - Calm Keystones

Hi!
I'd be interested in running mythics/m+ as I've not done many and have a hard time finding groups but don't want to leave my guild, do you guys play with people who aren't in your guild?
It's a community not a guild :)
01/11/2018 16:27Posted by Warmother

Ohh okay sorry, I've misunderstood, how do you go about joining?
01/11/2018 17:00Posted by Deamonia
01/11/2018 16:27Posted by Warmother

Ohh okay sorry, I've misunderstood, how do you go about joining?

add me Anna#24341
How do I enter this community?
02/11/2018 13:49Posted by Andgene
How do I enter this community?

This one is Horde only, the aly one is

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17624602413?page=1
hi Warmother
could i get an inv aswell btag is Simi#11264
Hi
Could I get an invite also? Remy#21227.
Hi,
Would like to join, btag: eekkonen#2291 :)
May I have an invite too kind sir/miss? Kharos#21754
I want an invite: Ravn#2823
Hi!
This community really made my day when I discovered it. I suddenly got back the joy of playing in groups. I look forward to the future in Calm Keystones! Awesome initiative!
So this is the best community I have ever joined. It's a place for pushing keys, having fun, getting better at the game and learning together. If you are looking for a group of people for regular mythic runs, you can't go far wrong!
At the start i did mythic +4s cause i wasn't sure where my limit was but this community showed me that aslong as your comfortable you can reach higher and i also learned that completing is more important than beating the timer, and on the road i've even made some friends for life which is a plus on my part, probably can't thank and describe how much this community have done for me, i've even earned confidence on things i never thought i could, so i could probably say that this have been a life change and a good one for sure.
This community has been amazing and a great opportunity to meet people and make friends who give constructive advice and who are so patient with everyone, enabling us to learn and become better players! The focus isn't just on pushing high keys, but instead on supporting each other in a non-toxic environment and it has made me ecstatic and helped me grow as a player
1 Like
We all know that feeling: queueing up for M+ through the premade groups interface and being rejected because of your ilvl, raider.io or whatever reason. Things have got so ridiculous that even for a +2 you feel that you are not worth! It came to a point for me when I even considered not bothering in doing any mythics AT ALL.

This all changed when I came accross this group here on the forums. Not only are people helpful, respectful and friendly on the community, but they also care to explain and to be useful when you are running a m+ with them. Don't know the exact tactics on a boss? It's ok, everyone also always time to explain. Wipe? It's ok, res and then let's try it again. This doesn't mean people are not competitive on this community - you can also find people doing 10+ and pushing their keys, so this community really caters for anyone and their interests. If you want to do low keys just for the fun of it, you'll find people for that, and if you are more interested in playing in a more competitive way and challenge yourself with higher keys, you'll also find good geared pals to do it.

To sum up, I totally recommend this 'chilled' community for people who want to start doing m+ or to those who would like to find likeminded players to push high level keys. It's a great place to be!
I've been a part of this community from early on. I joined as a way to try to push myself to do higher keys, learn my spec and general combat mechanics better, due to being a player who started a month before BFA release.

You could not find a nicer group of like minded, easy going and chilled people to run keys with.

If you want to push your key to above +10 theres people for that

If you want to help people gear or gear up yourself by running heroics and low key mythics theres people for that

If you just want a chill run for a weekly theres people for that

I havent had one bad experience. Ive beat timers and pushed my keys. Ive epically failed timers but have always finished the dungeons. We've stopped for 5 mins to discuss tactics and teach people who are less experiences in the dungeon the mechanics. But each and every time there has been encouragement from everyone to push through and get the dungeon done.

Always a laugh a joke and a learning experience in a 'no stress' environment.

Join us. If you fall, pick yourself up, dust yourself off, grab a cookie and try again!

*passes cookies to Doris and Warmother*
How do I join?

*Nvm, Im invited. =)
This community is awesome. Really boosted my enjoyment of the game. Playing with a bunch of like-minded individuals makes it so much better. The calm and relaxed atmosphere makes for a great learning environment as well. Whether that be learning the content, or a new spec. Highly recommended.
01/11/2018 14:20Posted by Warmother
01/11/2018 11:49Posted by Tezzi
I'm currently in 3 guilds. In one of them they refuse to invite me to dungeons because of my anxiety, the other two doesn't even do dungeons. I have anxiety problems and can't do pugs so i haven't been able to do any BfA dungeons. This community would have been perfect for me, but now it's closed, this sucks!

We are getting pretty full with the cap being 1k, so we thought we would leave the last 100 or so spaces for members alts so they can see if keys are being done while they play on their other characters.

If you'd like to join us that would be fine - I totally understand anxiety.

Add my battletag:

Anna#24341

Hi Anna,
I've added your battletag. (Shary#2726)
1 Like