[H] Mythics - Calm Keystones

I am so happy that the community is still going strong - love to all! I no longer run this community please contact Zippadee-Vek'nilash
4 Likes
I love it! Unfortunatly I don't have a horde toon high enough to help out. Love the idea!
1 Like
Add me then loved the idea! GiantDwarf#290308
2 Likes
I would strongly suggest to make a discord server (done in few clicks) and start the community from there as discord is possibly one of the best tools in gaming history we have had in a while. You can make your personal server (costs nothing) and use it for voice chat as well as chat/forums.
26/09/2018 12:04Posted by Harvenger
I would strongly suggest to make a discord server (done in few clicks) and start the community from there as discord is possibly one of the best tools in gaming history we have had in a while. You can make your personal server (costs nothing) and use it for voice chat as well as chat/forums.

I'm quite happy using wow voice and the community feature :)
1 Like
Wait for classic and hope nothing is cross server so we can get back to communities
Im mainly tanking snd doing the same, but perhaps I could join in as a healer to practice? Or tank if you wanna go dps? Can dps also ofc.
1 Like
26/09/2018 12:32Posted by Fòrum
Im mainly tanking snd doing the same, but perhaps I could join in as a healer to practice? Or tank if you wanna go dps? Can dps also ofc.

Feel free to play any role you like.. I have tons of alts and am happy to switch anytime :)
Hello there.

I think more or less same. And we are in same server. MasterKenobi#21818

If you need a healer for mythic 0 or low keys poke me.
1 Like
26/09/2018 12:45Posted by Vanimelde
Hello there.

I think more or less same. And we are in same server. MasterKenobi#21818

If you need a healer for mythic 0 or low keys poke me.

Brilliant, thanks! Feel free to join the community in the first post :)
1 Like
Ill gladly help gear people once I hit 340 myself :)
1 Like
Already had some nice people joining us, always room for more :)
Awesome initiative!
1 Like
I think this is awesome(I love the name Calm Keystones as well). I think the game as a whole can benefit a lot from more players like you.

My Guild was also found on that basis (our Guild Master has made it clear that we'll support and boost anyone who needs it, all we ask in return is no elitism, and understanding of the situation of others). Its nice to see there's others doing similar things as well.
Me and a guildie will be having our horde toons to 120 soon, so if you need some extra hands, we'd be happy to help. Same goes if you decide you want to extend to both factions and need help on alliance.
1 Like
Hi, I have played wow for 11 years now and am 40 years young. I am now looking to relax and take things easy as rl is stressfull enough!

I miss the good old community in wow, the days when you had to actually talk to each other to make groups.. people needed one another.

I'm seeing a trend of people being declined for mythic+ or they list their own key and people won't join :(

Well I am now switching to playing a Brewmaster Monk, (Naiyani Draenor) and now I feel like a newbie as I have always played dps.

I want to get a little project running where I help people gear up and get to experience mythics and mythic+. All I need is a willingness to listen and come on the ingame voice chat. Once your confidence has grown, you may feel like you have outgrown what I offer and that is fine with me. (I have zero interest in doing high keys atm).

Maybe some others here would like to also join me in reaching out to people who never get a look in?

Anyway I don't mind if you have never done a single mythic, or how long you haven't played the game.

Looking forward to meeting some new friendly, patient people!

Anna :)

Edit:

Feel free to join a new community - Calm Keystones (Horde)

https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/E7mEKrfRdg?region=EU&faction=Horde

good luck with this :D
1 Like
26/09/2018 16:31Posted by Ssassenach
I think this is awesome(I love the name Calm Keystones as well). I think the game as a whole can benefit a lot from more players like you.

My Guild was also found on that basis (our Guild Master has made it clear that we'll support and boost anyone who needs it, all we ask in return is no elitism, and understanding of the situation of others). Its nice to see there's others doing similar things as well.
Me and a guildie will be having our horde toons to 120 soon, so if you need some extra hands, we'd be happy to help. Same goes if you decide you want to extend to both factions and need help on alliance.

Awesome :) I will be levelling my aly to 120 from 100 soon(ish) and will definitely take you up on your kind offer :) Feel free to extend this to Aly if you guys are willing to set that up :)
EDIT:a comment which was misunderstood and i no longer stand by
26/09/2018 16:34Posted by Darthtoon
26/09/2018 11:42Posted by Warmother
Hi, I have played wow for 11 years now and am 40 years young. I am now looking to relax and take things easy as rl is stressfull enough!

I miss the good old community in wow, the days when you had to actually talk to each other to make groups.. people needed one another.

I'm seeing a trend of people being declined for mythic+ or they list their own key and people won't join :(

Well I am now switching to playing a Brewmaster Monk, (Naiyani Draenor) and now I feel like a newbie as I have always played dps.

I want to get a little project running where I help people gear up and get to experience mythics and mythic+. All I need is a willingness to listen and come on the ingame voice chat. Once your confidence has grown, you may feel like you have outgrown what I offer and that is fine with me. (I have zero interest in doing high keys atm).

Maybe some others here would like to also join me in reaching out to people who never get a look in?

Anyway I don't mind if you have never done a single mythic, or how long you haven't played the game.

Looking forward to meeting some new friendly, patient people!

Anna :)

Edit:

Feel free to join a new community - Calm Keystones (Horde)

good luck with this but that community you are striving for died a long time ago

It's never too late :)
Hi,
This sounds awesome and the sort of thing I've been looking for for the last 12 months.

All my Horde toon's are on the Sha'tar and I'm loathed remove them from my guild as my RL mates play there (even though they're never on!)

I assume you're only looking for 110-120's?
1 Like
26/09/2018 16:46Posted by Clergy
Hi,
This sounds awesome and the sort of thing I've been looking for for the last 12 months.

All my Horde toon's are on the Sha'tar and I'm loathed remove them from my guild as my RL mates play there (even though they're never on!)

I assume you're only looking for 110-120's?

You can join our community as it's cross realm, you only need to be Horde, and to start gearing you need to be 120, but I won't mind if you want to join sooner :)