[H] Mythics - Calm Keystones

Would very much appreciate an invite too. Aximum#2830

Heya,
Sounds great, I would love to join. Dawn#2824

Hey! Wonderful idea. I just felt nervous doing a +2 after coming back from a break - yet Iā€™ve played since release! if any invites going my id is plawson#2687

<3

Glad to see itā€™s still going strong <3

3 Likes

The wife and I would like an invite for this. We are both casual players that would really like to see some more of the game then just LFR and LFD. You can come across some really unfriendly people in those places.
Our bnet tags are: Djenda#2494 and Evil#2925 .

1 Like

Would love an invite if there is room. Unholy/Blood DK - Fredzor#2167

Hey would love to be added, WW monk my bnet is BrandenE#2911

I would also love an invite, my bnet is Serphin#2988

Hi, if you have space I would like an invite - bnet Baldpet#2131

Getting back into the game, loved this community last time I was here. Would appreciate an invite! ID: Benji #21497.

Love this idea, if thereā€™s any room please can i get an invite?! :slight_smile:

manvfood#1250

Would like to join if theres a spot!

Hit me up on discord!
Zaars#7715

I would love to join the community!

Orithion#2346

This sounds amazing and exactly what Iā€™m looking for, would love an add if thereā€™s still space!

(also to add: I main resto Druid, but can also DPS and Tank sub +8 keys with some patience)

DarthRachel#2653

1 Like

Iā€™d love to join something like this. I main spec healer but I like to dps too and can tank lower keys. I always find M+ so much more fun when you have a nice group who actually talk to each other!

Kelvey#2260

1 Like

I would love to join this community if possible! I play havoc DH. My bnet is:

Virvatuli#21342

Iā€™d like to join this community. Struggling to find people to play with.

Bnet Karadanvers#2364

Iā€™d like to join the community if possible :slight_smile: . My main is a holy paladin, but like to DPS as well.

Bnet Bitsjie#2270

If there is room free for dps, please add me
bnet Xayder#21542

Would love to join

Qark#2914