[H] Mythics - Calm Keystones

Im waiting 10 days, and dont have invitation.

Is this community still going? Sad to see after I handed it over people are not being given any replies :frowning:

Yep its still going and very active (well we recently had to purge 500 accounts due to inactivity but you get what I mean).

In the future can you can pm the below officer in game between 7pm and 9am server time or myself at any time i am on:

Sundarri-Tarrenmill

or me - orkantfany-hellfire

also just to be clear this is an m+ community with some raiding going on also. It was set up to run m+ without rage, flame, leaving keys, rio scores and all the other guff that usually complements M+. Its a place where everyone helps everyone. Whether that’s helping a new player to gear up a little/helping people trying a new role or pushing +15’s. The most important thing is for us to have fun as a team and a community =~)

That’s good - although keeping people waiting 10+ days for an invite is a bit much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is it possible to get an inv.

My btag is: Casso#21386

Hi! i would like an invite aswell :slight_smile: Storm#26499

Hi Puny,

We’re wanting to create a new forum post to replace this one as the community recruitment post. One that officers/an officer in Calm Keys can edit so info is upto date/current and where all info is in the first post as opposed to 2/3 down a few hundred, like In this one.

Is this some thing yourself or one of the other MVP’s could accommodate?

Could I have an invite as well please? :slight_smile:
WildRage#26245

Inv pls
Baczko#2580

Hi Narialeene

We’re wanting to create a new forum post to replace this one as the community recruitment post. One that officers/an officer in Calm Keys can edit so info is upto date/current and where all info is in the first post as opposed to 2/3 down a few hundred, like In this one.

Is this some thing yourself or one of the MVP’s/forum admins could accommodate?

EDIT: to mods. sorry for the flag only way I think I can get hold of you. Warmother no longer is in or runs the community so having a post the officers cant edit with updated info is counter-intuitive for the growth of the community. Would happily post another thread to replace this one. Just need to know if its something that can be done as im not the original poster.

1 Like

heya would love to take part in your community :slight_smile:
Rhokh#2557

Inv please freaq#2999

I’ve been meaning to get into this community for a while. I’ve always tried to be positive and upbeat in my dungeon runs to offset some of the more abrasive attitudes floating around the pug scene, and it would be awesome to join a community of likeminded people. Dungeon runs where everyone is failing, learning, and having fun are way more enjoyable than quick and efficient groups that bristle with aggression.

Please add me too: Hasorko#2853

Orc Warlock Demo

Hello, I’d like to request and invite.

Nomad#2723

Hi, I guess I got purged lately for being away so long but I’d like an invite back if there’s space. Zalazan#2423

best wishes!

Hello. I’d love to be a part of this community.

Shantue#2102

Hello again. Got no invite last time, so I try again after seeing the officer posts above. I would really like to be part of this community, the pugs drive me crazy.

Skallben#2122

Thank you

Hi, I’d like to request and invite.
BAFFO#21195

Hi,

This sounds like just the sort of group of people I’ve been looking to find for quite a while now. Very happy to help lower ilvl people gear up for higher keys when in the position to do so. Have characters in all roles and don’t mind healing, tanking or dps’ing.

BTag is Adion#2981, hopefully see you soon!