[H] New active player looking for casual raiding guild

Morning/evening depending on when you read this.
Hope everything is well with everybody, My name is Marcus and i’ve just recent got back into playing again and is now looking for a casual raiding guild to enjoy the game with and just progress with.

With casual i mean raiding x1-2 times per week and doing some alt runs on the weekends.

As of now i’m currently grinding all my characters to 120 just to be able to switch between healing/tank/dps and fit the needs of what class your guild needs.

My current classes will be

Monk
Mage
Shaman
Warrior
and i’m currently on realm Chromaggus

Have a great day!

Great Regards
Marcus

Hi Marcus! Our friendly guild on Magtheridon server raids 2 nights, runs M+ regularly and has fun social events!
Our raids are on Tuesday and Thursday 2100-2300 server time. We currently are most in need of DPS for our raid team.

If that sounds good to you, hit me up on Discord (xxx) or in game (xxx) for a chat! :blush:

Awesome.

i did throw you an request on Discord

Hello there, Snekäft

We’re a pretty laid back community that flexes around real life and other issues. Mostly made up of ex-hardcore raiders who got old, had children and work commitments etc, we aim (and succeed) to get Curve every raid since we returned for BFA (we were in legion too). A good relaxed feel, with plenty to do outside of raids and a good social core who like to hang out on voice comms too. If interested, and willing to to the obvious server swap, please give our post a look over and feel free to contact me either on Discord: Musty#6081 or Battlenet: Musty#21311. You’ll find the details here: [H] Apostles | Heroic Raiding | M+ | Social Community