(H) New Community recruitment for effective players!

Hello ladies and gents,

Are you tired of Mythic Raid progressions, time and materials invested only to get four items with 15 item levels more?
Are you tired of playing only one class for two days a week and wait until the next ID reset to have fun?

If you answered both questions with yes, please continue reading. :slight_smile:

First things first, I have all 12 classes on max level and I love playing my alts. I am playing WoW since Vanilla and have been Raid leading in the past on a Heroic level. I managed to provide a lot of players with “The Chosen” achievement in Legion and I acquired all 36 Artifact challenge appearances, before the introduction of the maximum Concordance level. This small introduction is not to boast or anything, but to explain that I have a lot of experience and I am not a bad player.
For me personally, the Legion spell reduction has massively decreased the fun to play only one class. The lack of variety compared to back in Wotlk, Cata etc. has removed a lot of fun and flexibility for me, which makes me a bit frustrating. I suspect the merger with Activision made this game very low complexity, in order to keep stakeholders happy by high subscription numbers.

Anyhow; for me, doing the same content with the same character and progressing Mythic wipe by wipe for 15 item level higher loot is very boring and quite frustrating, due to lack of appropriate rewards. The Mythic mechanic is so much less forgiving and the 20 player limitation makes things really unpredictable (disconnect, lag etc.). Almost any mistake is automatically a wipe, which does not give me a feeling of progressing but rather relying on good “rng” to be successful. If I want to gamble, I play poker.
On top of that, with the Warforged/Titanforged system I would rather do 2-3 HC clear runs and equip my alt characters with nice gear and learn the encounter from a different perspective (Tank, Healer etc.), than progressing % by % in Mythic content.

If anybody else agrees with me and is interested in establishing a Raiding community with 2 raiding days per week, where we rush through HC content in 90-180 minutes? I have absolutely no interest in Mythic, as the effort is exponentially higher than clearing HC in a timely manner for a much lesser reward.

We can discuss the possibility of organizing split runs and gathering a core member base with the required classes for flex raiding.

Possible combinations:

Tanks/Healers/Dps/Total
2/6/22 30 - most loot due to Heroic flex system
2/5/18 25
2/4/14 20
2/3/10 15
2/2/6 10

If anybody else is interested in this concept of Heroic split alt character raiding on a two-day basis, please give me a shout so we can have some fun with our main and alt characters.

Please join this in-game Community in order to make communication easier:

Once we have enough people I will create a poll to identify possible raiding days!

Bnet BattleTag:
Baljko#2359

Discord:
Aironic#3059

Cheers,
Aironic

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.