[H] New Day - Casual and Friendly guild, 9/9+2/2 HC

Hello hello! Are you still recruiting? I’m looking for a casual guild that also runs dungeons and raids but in a more casual way. I’ve been playing solo the majority of the time and it’s really getting boring :frowning:

Hello Loralyn of the New Day Guild!
Are there any requirements one needs to meet, to be eligible to apply for your guild? I’ve just started a Horde character, this bad a$$ Orc shaman, after 15 years of Alliance characters, and I’m primarily looking for a social guild.
I am as casual as it gets these days, as I’m missing the community feeling of Vanilla WoW. I’ve never liked going in groups with people I don’t know, and my current guild is just dead, these last years. Just wandering through Azeroth now, looking for a purpose, which at the moment would be looking stylish (or trying), so it seems.
If needed I’m willing to transfer my main character to Horde. But wouldn’t be much of an asset :slight_smile: (iLvl 317 or so. Looks great though :wink: )

Yes Tanoraline and Krourk, we are still recruiting, and there are no special requirements for joining this guild, you just need to be nice people =)

You can contact me to join by adding me as a battle tag friend, my tag is Nethellus#2659. You can also try to whisper to me to see if I am online. I mostly play as Loralyn-AzjolNerub, but I do play on other characters as well.

The most reliable method though would be to write “/who New Day” and whisper to anyone who is online. All members of the guild can invite you, and I will talk to you later when I can and welcome you properly to the guild.

We did manage to kill 2 bosses on mythic in Battle for Dazar’alor, so we did manage to kill the monkey in the end. That was really hard. And it seems that is as far as we are going to get in this tier, but in one week there will be a new raid, that will be so nice and interesting to do together =)

For some reason I can’t edit the first post any more, but anyway, here are some news about out guild:

We are doing very well, we have a really strong community now, I have made many good friends, and I will even be going to the Netherlands soon to meet some of them.

At this point it seems like we are one of the few big horde guilds left on these servers, a lot of guilds have died I have been noticing, with a lot of people coming here instead. You would of course be welcome to join as well if you would like =)

We have also cleared the normal Eternal Palace, and we were actually the first horde guild on this server to do that. After that we have also killed 3 bosses on heroic, and I’m sure we can go further this week as well.