(H) New to the server, looking for Shadowlands guild

Hello,

So i’m new to Magtheridon and know absolutely nobody. I’ve made the most of my time at home (due to obvious reasons) and the XP buff. I now have a capped rogue, mage, hunter, shaman, DK, DH and warlock with a monk imminent.

I’m looking for a guild to tackle content with in Shadowlands (all these newly capped toons have no gear so I’m not of any use for current content).
Mostly aiming for raid and M+, I’m looking to dps primarily. I’ve raided in the past but nothing serious since HFC where I did mythic progression. I’m pretty chill about the game nowadays but it doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy doing well, so I’d like to aim for a curve guild at least. I don’t have a main locked in yet but I obviously have a wide pool to choose from and I’d be open to suggestions.

If you think your guild might be what I’m looking for add me on bnet tmt#21731 or reply down below.

Cheers~

Heya Kaji! Our chilled out guild, Not Dead Yet, could be the right fit for you! :slight_smile:
We raid normal and heroic, run loads of M+, have social events, and do stuff together outside WoW and always have room for more DPS! :smiley:
We get Curve each tier, we have a laugh but know when to focus up and get the boss down.
We still run normal raids and low/gearing/learning M+ runs to get people geared up, learning the encounters and having fun together!
We also have plenty of other altaholics, so you’ll be in good company with a million characters!

If our guild sounds like the place you’d like to be then add me on Discord (xxx) and/or accept my BNet (xxx) for a chat and I’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.