[H] Newish player looking for a guild/community for PvP

Hey, i’m ernziLa a mmo gamer for 10+ years.

I am currently looking for a guild/community/people to play the game with main focus on being PvP but i wish to do all the content in the game so raiding and m+. I have no issue on sticking to a schedule I can do most days after 6.30pm GMT / 7.30pm CET (outside of Tuesdays due to uni).

My experience is other mmos (i’ve only played wow now for ~3 weeks). I’ve lead guilds/communities for 7+ years raging in size from 25-200ish people with only a pvp focus.

I would love to find a guild/group of people to play with as playing alone is quite rough.

I have currently achieved 1600 rating on RDruid and RShaman (prefer druid) and i’ve played most healers so far.

I have hit 1500ish rating on my Rshaman in m+ and done 1/2 of the SoD raid on heroic.

I am quite new but with experienced people giving me information/tips i pick up stuff really quickly as i’m used to playing at high levels in other pvp mmos.

If you think you/your guild/community would be interesting in having me or have any questions then please get in touch through discord @ernziLa#2893 or Bnet @ernZie#2899.