[H] Noggaz with Attitudes LF Members (M+)

Noggaz with Attitudes

We are a newly formed Guild primarily focused on Mythic+

• Introduction
  • Goals
    • How to achive those Goals
    • Current State(I'll try to keep this Updated)
  • What you can expect from us
  • What we expect from you
  • Closing Words

Introduction

There is no history.
Today, the 15th of September 2019 marks the creation of this guild. We cant look back on centuries of Raiding in this Guild. All we can do is look forward and make sure to create something that is worth looking back at.
And YOU(Sadly im not allowed to post images) might be able to help us do exactly that.

Goals

Our Goal is actually pretty simple:
  • Do lot's of Mythic+ in organized Guild Groups and push as far as we can get
  • Raid in oder to get the best possible to gear to do more M+ (and of course the same reason everyone else is raiding: flex on people)
    • Cutting Edge? :)
  • Create a Community of people that you can get along good with
    • We dont want the atmosphere to be like work.(Get on Voice for Raid and leave as soon as the last pull is over)
    • A lot of us are also playing other games together(Dota2, Borderlands, Overwatch, etc..)

How to achieve these Goals

I'm actually not 100% sure yet, and I dont think there is recipe on how to do this(If you can proof me wrong, even better).
I think there are some general steps tho:
  1. Create the Guild
  2. Get enough people to form the first M+ Group
  3. Get even more people to form more Groups
  4. Get 10+ ppl to agree on fixed Raid Days
  5. Get even more ppl than that to form more ideal M+ Groups
  6. Get 20+ ppl to start Mythic Raiding
  7. Get Pog Gear and push high Keys
  8. Get a good raiding score
  9. ??
  10. PROFIT

Current State

Managed to get enough signatures to register the Guild

What can you expect from us?*

• Prestige and lots of women
  • Monthly salery of 10.000€+/Month
  • Everlasting Youth/immortality
  • lifetime free Ben&Jerry's

What we expect from you

• We don't really care about your Raider.io score or Logs. We think running a key with you is the best way to see if you fit in or not.It's also the most fair
    • If you have great logs or Raider.io Score obviously is still a good first impression, so feel free to brag as much as you can
  • Atleast 1 decently geared Alt would be nice(not mandatory tho)
    • Even more so if alteast one of your characters can tank or heal
  • Be active, both ingame and in Discord
  • Have a working mic and be willing to use it
  • A good sense of humor is adviced

• Closing Thoughtsor what I forgot and dont know where to put now

Most of the members here are in their early 20's, so expect a lot of immaturity, black humor and some kind of autistic behavior.
    We also have a social rank so if you are not able to commit yourself fully or just want a good time, no problem, I'll throw you an invite aswell.
    If you are interested to join or have any further questions, add me on Bnet: Nexev#2971 or Discord: Nexev#5707
    *none of the promised points are most likely gonna happen, but maybe if you just believe enough if might happen

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.