[H] Not Fast Just Furious 9/10 HC - Recruiting for Heroic Raiding, M+ and Social

Raid Days: Thursday and Sunday
Raid Times: 8:30 pm - 11 pm Server Time

About us:
Not Fast Just Furious is an English speaking heroic raiding guild. It was created with the purpose of setting up a friendly community of active and mature people. We welcome both new and experienced players.

Currently Recruiting for our Raid Team:

Tanks - Recruiting
Healers - Recruiting
DPS - Recruiting (Tank/Heal OS is a bonus)

Anyone interested in joining as a back up for raids, for mythic+ or if you like the social aspect of the game and want to make new friends are welcome to join regardless of Raid Team availability.

What you can expect from us:

• A guild where you will be treated with respect and your voice will be heard.

• A raid team where spots are given out on merit and not on favouritism.

• A guild that doesn’t only log on to raid.

• A laid back approach to raiding in a relaxed environment.

• A guild in which you will get as much back as you put in.

• A place to run mythic+ with and to make new friends.

• No cliques.

What we expect from you:

• The most important thing for us is your attitude. We would rather have someone who plays their class to an acceptable level and is a pleasure to raid with, over someone who excels but makes the rest of the raid group miserable as a result.

• Put the time and effort into progressing your main character, do the required content to keep up with the borrowed power systems .

• Use discord, a working headset with a microphone and willingness to speak when needed as communication is key for success and community building.

• We won’t tolerate anyone disrespecting other guild members or rage quitting.

• No elitist or toxic behaviour.

If this sounds like the place for you, please either reply to this thread, apply on the in game guild finder or ask any member if an officer is online.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

2 Likes

Just joined, absolute pleasure so far!

updated recruitment of dps

Hello. I would be interested to join after a Quick chat with you guys. Please add me on bnet: Warscout#2971

i added you

updated recruitment of tank, healer and ranged dps

updated recruitment of healer and ranged dps

done, we are still looking for a restoration druid and ranged dps

For our Raid Team:

Tanks - Currently full and not recruiting for raiding
Healers - Recruiting a restoration druid
DPS - Recruiting ranged DPS

We are also looking for a dedicated Raid Leader.

Anyone interested in joining as a back up for raids, for mythic+ or being social are welcome to join regardless of Raid Team availability.

Hey i am looking for a cool guild to raid with :slight_smile: playing balance druid with a bit of exp.

Phil#23897

bnet friend request sent

I’d be interested in chatting about joining.

sorry i just got in, if you leave your bnet i will contact you

Resto Shaman here, currently active on another realm, but intend to serverchange

if you leave your bnet i will contact you

For our Raid Team:

Healers - Recruiting a restoration druid

Anyone interested in joining as a back up for raids, for mythic+ or if you like the social aspect of the game and want to make new friends are welcome to join regardless of Raid Team availability.

bnet friend request sent

For our Raid Team:

Healers - Currently full and not recruiting for raiding

For our Raid Team:

DPS - Recruiting ranged DPS and a Demon Hunter

For our Raid Team:

DPS - Recruiting Fire Mage and Affliction Warlock