[H] - One More Magic Potion 9/9HC - 2 days

One More Magic Potion is recruiting for progress. We are currently 9/9HC.

What we are looking for?
We are looking for motivated and active players to strengthen our raid roster(DPS mainly) , but we are also accepting social/casual players for other activities such as pvp, mythic+ dungeons and island expeditions.

For our raid roster we are looking players that are at least 18+ years old, are able to take and give criticism, be active and know how to play your class. Having a great sense humor is also recommended.

Raid times
Wednesday and Sunday ( 19:00 - 22:00 ) realm time.

If you are interested or have any questions feel free to add Waldzio#2288 , Feerumi#2405, battle.net and send a message.

1 Like

Still recruiting good dps, feel free to apply :slight_smile:

Hi! Do you need a retri paladin? I have xp from raiding all of legion and Uldir. I work different times so i would say that i could join 4 out of 5 raids. If that works for you :slight_smile:

My paladins name is Thótten.

Hi! Do you need a retri paladin? I have xp from raiding all of legion and Uldir. I work different times so i would say that i could join 4 out of 5 raids. If that works for you :slight_smile:

Hey man add me on bnet and we can discuss :slight_smile:

What’s your battle tag. I don’t know how to find it on the forums :stuck_out_tongue:

Might have some friends that are on a similar level as me that wants to join aswell. But we can discuss that later on :slight_smile:

My battle tag is Feerumi#2405

BUMP! Still recruiting :wink:

Still need few more active dps players!

7/9HC atm :slight_smile: curve soon!

Still recruiting more active people for the roster.

9/9HC, GLORY OF BOD DONE, recruiting for next tier :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.