[H] <Perfidy> Social/Community-Focused Guild, Seeking Members For Chill Times!

Greetings!

Perfidy is looking to fill the roster as a social, community-focused guild going into the Shadowlands and beyond. In a world where every other guild appears to be a Mythic raiding one, we want to offer a sanctuary for people looking for a much more relaxed time in the game.

We are intending to be a guild for guildies, whereby ‘Life Happens™’. What we mean by this statement, is that we appreciate that many of us have busy offline lives, children, holidays, weird shifts, offshore jobs for months at a time, health issues or emergencies. We understand that sometimes, the dog is probably eating the hamster, and the kids are stomping on your mother-in-law’s prize roses, and you may have to run late, or take a rain check. Anything, when it comes to Real Life™, can happen! We therefore, aim to offer a safe haven for our players, without the expectation that they will be expected to stick to any kind of core team for things such as raiding, mythic+ nights, et-cetera.

We would like to offer a supportive and friendly place, an Azerothian family, if you will. Everyone will be encouraged to chip in, in any aspect of the game, whether they have been playing since alpha vanilla, or since yesterday. By preferring to teach and support, particularly newer players, returning players, or even those with social anxieties, we hope to build a much better atmosphere for everyone! Its also worth mentioning that we have a zero-tolerance attitude to bigotry such as homphobia/hate speech/racism/transphobia/sexual harassment/sexism and such-like.

Feel free to reach out to Keldakk (Farhago#1987) (GM) or Taisiya (Faelfain#2730) (Officer) in whisper/in game mail for a good old chin-wag! Alternatively, I can be found on Discord: Hazz#2320. We won’t be mass inviting, we prefer to get to know you all and form a good team, and make sure everyone fits and feels comfortable!

Look forward to hearing from any respective recruits!

Important Footnote : We would love to do a degree of casual and relaxed raiding, and maybe venture some into heroic level raiding, come Shadowlands. However we respectfully ask anyone considering us, to bear in mind that we are not intending to go all guns blazing, focused progression raid zurging . If you are looking for efficient progress, then this is probably not the guild for you!

2 Likes

Looking to make the move to Draenor and you guys really sound like what I need in a Guild right now!

Should I be worried about the name though? Not going to turn out to be some sort of secret elite zurging guild after all?

Hi Injury!
I can promise you we have no plans to turn into some sort of secret elite zurging guild - that is definitely not our style! We just happened to like the sound of the word when we were trying to come up with a guild name.

We want to build a community here on Draenor, with a relaxed atmosphere - which we find doesn’t usually go hand in hand with super elite.

We would be happy to chat to you some more if you wanted to add us on discord or battle.net before taking the plunge with your move to Draenor. Keldakk’s discord is in the post, or mine is: Faelfain#7551. Or my battle.net is: Faelfain#2730.

Taisiya
(I just realised I was logged into an alt for the forums, sorry)

Perfidy are still looking for more like-minded chilled out people! So far we have gotten a really great group of friendly and chatty people together, many of whom are returning to the game after many years away from it! Lets hit Shadowlands as something amazing! :grin:

Hello there, I am looking for a community/guild on Draenor to play and chat with. I am not a raider, perfectly happy with normal mode and low m+ keys.

1 Like

Sorry its taken a couple of days to reply, Work has been kicking my rear the last few days! I have added you to my friend list in game, and I’ll give you a buzz in /w - Dont worry, you’re not being ignored!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.