[H]Priest heals LF weekend/late night/daytime Mythic guild

ilvl 380, 8/8HC 2/8M Disc/Holy priest looking for late night/afternoon guild for Mythic raiding. I prefer Disc but I’m willing to respec Holy for raids if required by the fight/ raid comp.

Available times (slightly flexible):
Mon-Thurs 14:00-18:00 ST, would also consider 22:00-00:00 ST
Fri-Sat 21:00-01:00 ST

I prefer to run Fri/Sat nights only, but I’m open to discussing this schedule.

I started playing around the end of Legion. I don’t have extensive Mythic experience yet in WoW, but I have raided before in SWTOR (pre-4.0 Revanchist, 4/5 GftM) and FFXIV (4/4 Alexander Midas Savage), so I’m no stranger to progression raiding. Because of real life circumstances and schedules, I missed the start of Uldir Mythic prog, but now I’m looking for a guild to progress with as far as we can in the rest of Uldir, and beyond that into the next raid.

I am currently on Draenor but would consider a realm transfer if your guild and I are a good fit.

I prefer to raid and have only been doing keys casually so far, but I would also be interested in pushing 10+ keys with a stable group instead, if I can’t find a raid team given my odd schedule.

I can’t raid as often as I’d like to, but I remain no less hungry for progress and improvement. To maximise my time in the game, I try to come prepared to fights with consumables, and by researching fights and incoming damage patterns, and reviewing logs. I’m always looking to improve my gameplay. I keep myself updated on my class through my class/spec Discord servers, and I’m open to fair and constructive criticism. I would like to be in a guild/ group with a similar attitude to mine: friendly and chill while striving to play at a solid level even on a casual schedule.

The GM of my previous guild (7/8M; I can’t make their raid times) has offered to provide a reference if you’re interested.

Contact me on Discord (Cas#9824) or on Battle. net (Cas#21615), or leave a post here :slight_smile:

Hi Kestrielle
Please read about us here : [H] [Vehemence] [Hellfire/Arathor]
I look forward to hearing from you soon. Take care in meantime :wink: