[H] <Project Nocturama> Late night raiding guild

• Project Nocturama is a late night raiding guild on Twisting Nether - EU. We are semi-hardcore guild with high ambitions. We are aiming for AoTC and CE if possible.

• Right now with 10/11 HC Sepulchre of the First Ones.

• Our raid days are Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, from 23h00 to 01h00 CEST (Server Time).

What can you expect from Project Nocturama:

1. Active Discord, for raiding and social purposes.

2. Active group for other activities besides raids (M+, PVP, other games);

3. Friendly and welcoming group.

What Project Nocturama expects of you:

1. Friendly behaviour and an open mind.

2. Good attendance rate in raids (especially when we are tackling progression / Mythic Raiding).

3. Know your class basics (we are happy to help you improve). Optimizing your character off raids so you are on you best performance possible.

4. Working Microphone for raids (not mandatory but highly helpful), and capability on keeping coms clean when tackling progression bosses.

Looking for strong DPS

Minimum Requirements: 260 ilvl and double leggo

GM:
Festfolk - Festfolk#2597

Officers:

Zaylah - Naiva#2222

Luna - QuirkyTurtle#2125362

Deags - Deags#2593

Jáck - Jáck#21876

Right now with 9/11 HC Sepulchre of the First Ones. Also we are looking for some strong dps for our raid team.

We are still looking for strong DPS for our roster. If you want to join a great community just poke us xD

Hi!

I am a really dedicated wow player that plays 10 hours a day and would really like to raid with you guys. I learn raid mechanics really quickly and spend time on learning new things and getting even better at the game. I play on Outland now but if I can join your guild I will transfer to Twisting Nether. ( I have been planing on switching to TN for a while now)

I main Rogue and are ILVL 263 now. I can play a different class too if you guys need it but would mostly like to play my rogue.

I’m also planning on playing ALOT and raid alot when the next expac comes!

With kind regards: Sebastian

Hello there just add me on bnet and we can talk better.
Btag - Festfolk#2597

We are still on the lookout for good DPS, so don’t hesitate to contact us!

Changelog: Now with 10/11HC only Thanos left, if you want to be part of the guild first kill contact us!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.