[H] Protection Warrior looking for casual / social guild

Hello!

I am Kidcooties, a seasoned WoW player. I come from Finland. I am 29 years old. I have played WoW since 2008. I have had my share of raiding, dungeons and PvP on various classes and roles. WotLK was where I last played the game with more hc attitude. Since then I have been more of enjoyment mode. I still like to challenge myself but rather do it in chill and casual atmosphere.

I play protection warrior. I am currently at the ilvl of 208. I have done 6/10 on normal CN this expansion and some keys, not too high tho.

I am looking for active and fun-loving guild to continue the expansion. I am looking to do mythic raiding, infact I am happy just running some keystones and not raid at all, if the right guild is found. Still if needed I can tank for your raids. As long it is done in casual atmosphere. I am fine with using discord, even just for fun.

I am easy-going dude who likes to help others. Oh, and I am not looking to go dps, tanking is my game.

Anyway if you think we would make a match, feel free to contact me:

Bnet: Marbellouzy#2825
Discord: Tomi#5814

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.