[H-PVE] Eminence at it again

[Heroic Throw] is actually a core rotation for warriors.

6 Likes

Heroic Throw coupled with infinite stars or the mindflays is quite strong.

2 Likes

This is the kind of innovation I want to see!

I have already updated our warriors on this knowledge. :books:

In other news, the rank 12 cloak is pretty nice! :smiley:

2 Likes

And Mythic Shad’har is KILL. Wihu!

Beat me on dps with 105 corruption :wink:

1 Like

My only interaction with the guild has been with Virenna, lovely person and incredibly helpful. Even if they do bully me all the time.

If the rest of the guild are just as lovely and friendly, go raid join them if they got space

3 Likes

And with tonight’s raid Mythic Hivemind has been squashed under a v large + hefty boot!

RP land currently suffers under the pall of Corona virus, but despite accusations the PLOT IS NOT CORONA RP I SWEAR.

2 Likes

I had the pleasure of being brought in as a +1 for needed mythic runs earlier in BfA on my mage, and genuinely one of the nicest raid groups i’ve ever been in and still in touch with some members <3 Highly recommend!

3 Likes

If only Eminence were Alliance, I would be their +1 pug for mythic runs. :frowning:

2 Likes

Funnily enough, the original core of those who would later make the Horde side Eminence guild started out on alliance as a small group of wandering adventurer rp types who occasionally raided.

2 Likes

You can also join the Eminence fitness club (newly implemented).

20 pushups gets one ALT a m+ completion
One mythic Xanesh wipe = 10 squats
Hit by banelings on hivemind = one 5km run
Not decursing tanks on Maut = 25 face slaps

(more to come)

3 Likes

Hoping everyone stays safe out there during all this, wash your hands and stay inside if possible!

I have been training for this moment my whole life! :nerd_face:

6 Likes

And after a lot of wipes and playing of football Mythic Xanesh hits the ground! Having survived through what’s been one of the worst wow expansions and stayed together to progress in the final tier makes us very proud.

You will also be able to find me at the Defense of Pandaria campaign. Many people who were definitely not lying have said I am very cool.

Edit: This post is not edited and my grammar was flawless the first time.

4 Likes

it was only fitting that english wisdom brought football home

cant wait to smash vexiona so there’s actually loot i can use ! :train2:

1 Like

What boss are you currently progressing?

2 Likes

Vexiona! Hoping to get her down on monday! Really cool fight on mythic!

2 Likes

What’s different compared to heroic?

1 Like

An extra type of add that pulls the closest players into them (really scary with the pools you stack by the walls) and does a 1-shot aoe around them. Pools stay forever. The decimation breath lasts longer and continues for the entirety of the last phase ontop of everything else. Right now we’re in the process of cleaning up the >40% phase so our trips into <40% aren’t scuffed from the beginning.

2 Likes

I haven’t even killed that boss on LFR… that’s what bad itemisation does to you. Lacking incentive to attempt that boss (and pretty much the majority of the raid, but shh).

Good luck with progression on mythic!

2 Likes

Purple dragon has now fallen over and it was 100% not due to a Tauren with growth pots pressing execute with 18/20 people dead!

Aerilen continues to try to make me rp Vallyra but unfortunately I am edge and it is not a phase, mum.

(The purple dragon is Vexiona mythic)
(I have been calmly and non-threateningly reminded that there were in fact two people alive so well done Troll and Tauren)

6 Likes