[H-PVE] Eminence at it again

Despite the best attempts from Virgin Media, the raid still managed to get some STRONG progress on Ra-den. He also managed to put us in the ground with his bare hands a few times but that’s beside the point! :skull:

(Still recruiting ranged DPS :eyes: )

6 Likes

After trials and tribulations Ra’den is now down! With highlights including the afflock killing himself with drain life and ‘why did an add eat me’.

We continue recruiting ranged dps despite blizzard’s refusal to add any more ranged classes to the game in over fifteen years.

You can also catch me (possibly maybe) in the plaguelands this July.

3 Likes

You guys are a delight. 10/10 for the guild.

1 Like

I saw Virenna in the chamber of heart recently! I think she even waved at me.

2 Likes

hehe i wonder who these guys are!! they seem pretty good

2 Likes

Drest’agath is a fight. Drest’agath is also dead, in about seven minutes of angery trash mob that is apparently actually a boss.

His loot table contains precisely nada. Why this. :frowning_face:

3 Likes

It drops a decent PvP trinket for melees I think… seeing melees with it eat my health away always annoys me.

1 Like

We have one (1) melee who wants it and who has, predictably, not gotten it. But you need to kill big wurm to open the door to ilyg so hooray for seven minutes of glorified trash every week when we prog that ):<

2 Likes

This raid’s itemisation is just soooooo horrible. I feel you, and I’d feel discouraged to even attempt a boss like this. Especially if I needed more than 1 try to kill it.

2 Likes

We hit about the 30 wipe count. It’s a really odd fight, where you’ll slowly grind through it and then fall behind and then die and then go again with seven minutes of hitting tentamacles to go.

Also everybody in a discord server started posting about how they’re going to get DK characters rolling so now I have this DK for DK rp I will absolutely do and not just for alliance side pug god dungeons.

2 Likes

The Saturday heroic gang has downed N’Zoth once again, Il’gynoth going down on Monday and we’ll have had ourselves a satisfactorily murderous week!

3 Likes

Ilygynoth (spelling not 100% accurate) Mythic has now snuffed it, thus removing about 99% of the clickbait material used by youtube lore guys. I did not steal this joke from Montero.

We’re now looking into getting into carapace progression along with talking to the Dragon Formerly Known As Prince to get his handy skip quest.

Recently a personal thanks to Saleysea for hosting a Grimtotem killing event out in Feralas that I got to go to. I get to mention this in a guild post because this is my blog now.

6 Likes

Very fun fight I don’t have to RL anything! :smiley:

3 Likes

Ilgynoth dead and I only killed one person with glacial spike :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Sweating bullets every time I have to chaos bolt a friend :cold_sweat:

Good luck on carapace!

4 Likes

Can we kill carapace soon pls???
My repair bills are big PepeHands

2 Likes

Carapace has now fallen over just short of the triple figure wipe mark! I think.

The long march on Cutting Edge now beginneth.

We have also recently welcomed a few friends of the guild to pick up curve as part of our regular chillaxed & comfy farm runs, which we hope to continue all the way up to the end of the expansion.

A happy few (hopefully) weeks on Nzoth await!

3 Likes

I heard a rumour that they’re about to kill N’zoth.

2 Likes

These guys are pretty good. I’m totally not saying this just because I’m in the guild.

3 Likes