[H-PvE] Eminence - Expanding the roster!

Also ketchup belongs in the cupboard.

1 Like

Please… Not again!

ketchup tastes better in the fridge

try it and have your mind be blown

1 Like

I don’t think I’d fit in my fridge

1 Like

still a very cool guild

1 Like

You still won’t let me enhancement shaman :frowning:

1 Like

this guild is cool because it has the high warlord carvian in it

1 Like

literally who

1 Like

some god gamer idk

1 Like

Eminence is recruiting once more. We need the big damages of Mage, Warlock, Warrior and Rogue!

Interested! Throw me or any officer a whisper! Or grab hold of a member and they’ll get you in touch with us! :ok_hand:

1 Like

curs. the lot of you.

(because im jelly of ur gear)

1 Like

We’re a lovely bunch to come hang out with whilst we all wait for Mechagon like content starved hyenas.

1 Like

Soon Mechagone will be Mechahere and we can play again…

On another note, still looking for ranged DPS! Whisper any officer for more information or get a hold of a member and they’ll throw you at one!

Mechagon???

We’re all incredibly excited to get more content, 8.2 can hopefully turn this BFA-ship back on course! I hear we’re going underwater in the new raid, bring your own umbrella!

Hope to see interest in potential raiders and in new socials, you’re all equally welcome!

1 Like

New patch has been great so far, hopefully the upcoming raid is as well! :squid:

1 Like

In a brief break of insanity we begin to organise RBGs for ourselves. This will definitely not end terribly and cause civil war in the ranks.

2 Likes

Death to tnaks

1 Like

CR stempel.

1 Like

A quick run through the Eternal Palace has shown promise for this tier. Very hyped to slay some fishes! :octopus:

1 Like

Fish slain! Some of them anyway.

1 Like