[H-PvE] Eminence - Expanding the roster!

It would seem Azshara never runs out of her salty friends…

… but I think our team is saltier. :salt:

Hey, are you still recruiting? And are you recruiting all levels or just for raiding?

I’ve been playing Alliance for awhile and I’ve just recently unlocked the nightborne, which I wanted to play as, so I’m been looking for a fairly active and social guild.
I also have a long time friend on horde side so I guess it’s another reason to finally go over the other side :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Socials of any level is always welcome! We’d be glad to have you! Throw me or any officer (or any member) a whisper ingame and we can get you in! ^^

The greatest guild of all time home to the greatest Elemental Shaman of all time, please join.

1 Like

Yeah, who wouldn’t wanna share a guild with me?

1 Like

Nice, I’ll do it next time I’m in-game then.

1 Like

I just want to be 10% smarter so I can come up with good ideas for strategy. Please mages, come help.

1 Like

Good to hear! Looking forward to meeting you! :raised_hands:

Define int buff. Intellect or literal inting :wink:

1 Like

The Queen has been slain! Shoutout to all the raiders making this happen! :heart:

2 Likes

I want to get the Queen down too :frowning:
I’m jealous.

1 Like

I was told to post here. Hello :wave:

2 Likes

Queen dead queen dead, time to have a look at mythic

2 Likes

Mythic Abyssal Commander is down, what bosses CAN’T this muscular guild manage?

3 Likes

Opulence :wink:

2 Likes

Still looking for ranged DPS (shaman, priest, hunter)! Apparently that whole role is cursed! :ghost:

1 Like

I’d offer my priest and my hunter but neither are geared xD. Also I really should switch chars when posting in here but I’m lazy af.

1 Like

Did you guys get the fish on mythic already?

1 Like

We made the :sushi: and withstood the :tornado:

VERY :muscle: guild

2 Likes

The Blackwater Behemoth and the Radiance of Azshara both stood no chance against us! Thanks to all the raiders showing up and putting in the work, big shoutout to the healer team especially! :+1: