[H-PvE] Eminence - Expanding the roster!

np honestly

3/8 now the fun truly begins

1 Like

I see manapearls whenever I close my eyes.

1 Like

Classic launches in mere hours from now! Some of us will be hopping back in time to relive it! Good luck getting the hooves to everyone! :clock3:

Oh and we’ve added the warlock to our recruitment list, any demon affiliated bros out there?

1 Like

As we (slowly, painfully) prepare for Ashvane prog we continue looking for priority classes. Which are ranged DPS (priest, hunter).

We also continue doing Mythic plus and certain teams steadily march towards Season 3 Keymaster. We offer pretty much free +10s weekly to whatever as one of the members thinks opening less than 11 chests on wednesday is for peasants.

1 Like

Very correct! However we’re looking to expand our roster in general! Ranged is very much still preferred though because they’re just too good! :ok_hand:

Give me your tired , your poor , Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free . But mostly give me your foresaken, orcs, goblins, pandas and tauren ranged classes. I want to be more than just a diversity statistic in a sea of elves and trolls.

1 Like

Knockback made me do it.

1 Like

:woman_factory_worker:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.