[H] [PVE] [EU] <Mirage Raceway> / <Wild Growth> Hench Classic Cataclysm and Discovery Raiding

Just returned after a smal break, only to find the guild didn’t really changed much.
Fun environment but focus when needed, basically love the atmosphere

Recruitment [roster] update

Love raiding with Hench. Progressing through raids with a bunch of great people.

A friendly bunch with a fount of knowledge, and a focused but fun atmosphere for steady progression raiding. I love how well-organised everything is, and despite me being quite the noob (I started with WoW Classic) I never felt completely clueless or unsupported.

And now posting this again as my main…!

Wrath recruitment bump

I have great hopes for Wrath :slight_smile: we will have nice raiding time!

Been in Hench for a while now and can highly recommend it if you looking for a relaxed home to enjoy your progression in Northrend. Everything you need including world-class leadership, first-tier fun, and third-tier jokes.

Do you have people daily in discord voice channels just spending time, having talks etc. while playing the game and not just in raids or other events?

I played on both Gehennas and Shazzrah, but this time around I’m looking for a stressfree experience far away from all the elitism and endless ganking. I would most likely transfer my mage and level it there from 70 to 80. :slight_smile:

Bump

Adjustment to class interest/priority

Reminder, not long till launch - come on board sooner than later and meet your new fellows

I joined Hench a couple of months after the launch of Classic and I enjoyed all the Vanilla content with them (especially raids). Great experience and friendly atmosphere!

Seeking competent individual with a shared vision/interest to support completion of second raid team.

Includes opportunity to lead said team when established and objectives met.

As one who was new to raiding when I was looking for a guild, I was worried that I’d end up with one that was either too casual for progression or too hardcore for fun and failure. Luckily I was invited to Hench and ended up worrying for nothing, as the company is great and lots of patience is shown to new players as they get used to raiding.

We of Hench are socially active and help each other with quests and gearing alts, while still finding time to run both 10- and 25-man content each week.

It is hard to say something that hasn’t been said before.
When I joined the guild in TBC pre-patch, I had a lot of motivation to help out the guild, but life had different plans. I had to deal with a lot of issues at work, even when I came home I just couldn’t have fun and couldn’t focus on the game anymore. Still, I was not kicked from the guild, so when WoTLK rolled in, I was given an another chance to prove myself. Since then my goal was to attend every raid, even when there is no loot for me, just to help out others. Raids are a lot of fun, I’m happy that I was given an another chance and I’m happy to be a part of this guild.
TLDR
This is not a hardcore guild, having a personal life is being respected. But we are still able to clear the whole content without any issues and have some fun while doing it.

Seeking competent individual with a shared vision/interest to support completion of second raid team for Phase II

Includes opportunity to lead said team when established and objectives met.

Also recruiting open again, kindly see our list in original post
Any questions, find us in-game or on Discord/Guilded

The first time when I played original WoTLK my guild raids didn’t feel like they are going anywhere, we were stuck on bosses and couldn’t progress. That’s not the case with Hench. The team is comitted, and we just keep pushing until we get every boss down! Also we have fun events that are not raid related. Come join us on our Adventures :slight_smile:

After my guild quit in TBC classic, as a rogue player it was difficult finding a guild as multiple rogue’s was not a very desired composition, hench reached out a hand and really liked the atmosphere in and outside of the raids.

if you are looking for guild that clears the raids with a good atmosphere during it i would advise to give hench a try and you won’t be dissapointed (the dad jokes are quite decent)

After joining Hench I felt like home. Raids feel like family gathering - a lot of fun, sometimes strict (in a good way), some jokes and leaders like parents pushing to go forward and motivating. All the guild members socialize and warm welcomes new players-guild members. Guild offers not only raiding but gathers adventurous players for some exeptional content (old raids, secret locations visiting and etc.). Best of best people in this guild!:heart:

Class priority list updated

All the players in the guild are friendly and happy to help with anything they can . New players in the guild will have they changes to enjoy , socialize and learn about the dgns and raids . I hope i see new players poppin with us. :grin: