[H] [PVE] [EU] <Mirage Raceway> / <Wild Growth> Hench Classic Cataclysm and Discovery Raiding

After joining Hench I felt like home. Raids feel like family gathering - a lot of fun, sometimes strict (in a good way), some jokes and leaders like parents pushing to go forward and motivating. All the guild members socialize and warm welcomes new players-guild members. Guild offers not only raiding but gathers adventurous players for some exeptional content (old raids, secret locations visiting and etc.). Best of best people in this guild!:heart:

Class priority list updated

All the players in the guild are friendly and happy to help with anything they can . New players in the guild will have they changes to enjoy , socialize and learn about the dgns and raids . I hope i see new players poppin with us. :grin:

hi do the guild need a rogue for raiding i have a 33 rogue will try to level it fast to 80 before 50 % exp buff goes away prefer assa i have experience with my old main in t8 10 man hm ulduar except algalon +1 yogg light yogg some bosses killed normal ulduar also have other classes if needed not that good with affli unholy dk enhancment shaman resto shaman or shadow priest :slight_smile: feel free to take a contact

Bnet : Nor6695#2971
Discord Silverbreath#3066

Phase III bump

Dear raiders and like minded individuals

As we look forward towards Ice Crown Citadel and then onto what is likely Classic Cataclysm this is a grand opportunity for anyone interested in taking on some key roles in a raiding team such as healing, tanking or possible officership/management(A few floor inspectors also welcome)

We would be very interested in hearing from you

Hello Chopinhauer, can you kindly join our Discord initially

Can i join looking friendly guild

I want to join the guild

I would like to welcome anyone who is looking for a fantastic group of people. I joined this guild yard ago and have found a home. We enjoy hanging out but also enjoy trying to do the very best we can to either advance, challenge or help out.

Hello and after I found this topic.
I feel like that I must take a chance to join with you!

For currently my main class is warrior, both fury and arms and got well geared. I dont mind to play Arms if we need that debuff 4% physical dmg or depends on its benefit to boss (and I love both specs).

I have been with my guild in long time during tbc classic before it became collapsed start of TotC, after it I was joined in other guild which was great but I usually not got spot for 25m when they have already so many warriors hehe. There are also logs on my char but I just want to note that those were old at first attempt bosses in TotC and at lastest runs logs werent uploaded, but I got good logs on ph2 and ph1. For atm I have achieved 5/5 both on 10 and 25 hc. Now Im looking forward on ICC hopefully with you all, indeed

Short about me
I am deaf and like to chop with my axes. Deaf I mean real, but with very experience since 2005. Im playing all WoW games (DF, wotlk and era).

Due to deaf so I dont hear BUT it has never been issue when I know how tactic works, also if it is needed to communicate during fight it is very simple to make some macro for instant /say etc. Oh I want to add that there is a live caption where ppl is talking in disc convert to text, not perfect but that is still something!

Let me know if it is cool and my discord is Chopen#4713

Regards
Chope

To all our fellow raiders - the time is upon us. Steel yourself, kneel before whatever deity you see fit to right the wrongs of the past; - as we breach the gates Mord’rethar, Aldur’thar and Corp’rethar, to then enter the last bastion of the Scourge, the Ice Crown Citadel.

There we will battle the minions of Arthas, now corrupted by the spirit of Ner’zhul.

Will you join us?

Ice Crown raid team seeking Hunter, Balance Druid and Restoration Druid immediately

Ideally for all :

• 5200 + Gear score
  • Is available for two minimum days (Wednesday/Sunday) consistently

Ideally class/spec specific

Hunter

• Understands the new trap mechanics released with Phase IV
  • Comfortable with the full gamut of Hunter’s utility abilities/features/role

Druid (Balance)

• Can potentially dual spec Restoration

Druid (Restoration)

Should you meet the criteria and /or are projected to be able to offer the above in short notice, we would like to hear from you.

Very cool guild, 9/10 dentists recomend applying daily

I fully endorse this message.

Im currently returning to Wotlk WoW as a horde,

if you need any specific class making for your guild let me know ill happily level one up :smiley:

Fellow adventurers, Hench has extended it’s syndicate to include Season of Discovery.
Original post amended to include relevant details

Come join us for a revisit to Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms

Me and my partner were recruited at the start of Season of Discovery, weve since been heavily involved with guild groups, raids, dungeons and levelling, and has always been something for us to do. People are helpful and knowledgeable as well as being accepting and friendly. would recommend.

Joined Hench for SOD as Hunter. Experience exactly what I would expect from a guild. Keep doing great job

Hello I am a total new player in wrath and would love to do every content, let me know if you have space for me