🇪🇺 [H] PVE Mirage Raceway <Clown Wagon> (15/15) recruiting DPS Warrs / Mages / Hunters for Naxx team and for TBC!

bump bump in my trunk

EXEPTIONAL BUMP! :call_me_hand:

Seeking a skilled Resto Shaman [1] and Mage [1] or any exceptional healers or (ranged) DPS.

Still looking :eyes:

Recruiting any DPS classes for TBC?

Seeking a skilled [1] Mage, [1] Warrior, and any exceptional healers or (ranged) DPS.

Will no doubt be recruiting but focus is on current raid team at moment and then when TBC shakes out we can fill slots then.

Happy to have a chat if you want to know more about us?

Seeking a skilled [1] Mage, [1] Warrior, and any exceptional healers or (ranged) DPS.

Still looking for players to join us - particular focus on mages and DPS warriors at present!

Seeking a skilled [1] Mage, [2] Shamans, and any exceptional healers or ranged DPS.

Still looking for 1 resto shaman and open to exceptional Healers and ranged DPS.

Now considering applications from the following:
DPS Warriors
Hunters
Casters
Healing Priests

Hey there. I am interested in joining as a BE warlock for TBC ( Insert DJ Khaleed Another one gif) and a resto druid alt.

Here are some more details / wall of text:

Currently considering the following for Naxx (15/15) and potentially TBC;

DPS Warriors
Hunters
Casters
Healing Priests

Hey - why don’t you grab me in game at some point (Mackie / Minimac) or better discord - illicitstills#0001

Currently considering the following for Naxx (15/15) and potentially TBC;

Fury Warriors
Caster DPS
Healers (Priest/Shaman)

Bump - still recruiting

my bumps, my lovely manly bumps…check it out

Looking out for the following classes for Naxx (15/15) and potentially TBC;

• Fury Warriors
  • Caster DPS
  • Healers (Priest/Shaman)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.