[H] Mirage Raceway [PVE] Dots & hots player looking for raiding guild in TBC

My past raiding experience part is below this introduction section. Nothing worth name dropping but if you prefer to skim you can skip right to that part.

Introduction

Hello there General Kenobi you are a bold one ! I am a 32 year old TBC & WOTLK veteran that returned back to WoW on 1st of March 2021 in anticipation for TBC Classic and what comes after it.

I have experience in playing all 3 roles but healer and dps most extensively at raiding capacity. Used to doing raids 3 or even 4 nights and all the expected raiding etiquette (signing up & showing up to raids on time, with consumables ready, gear enchanted & gemmed, etc). The guilds I have been in have operated under DKP and Loot Council systems at those times.

TBC Raid experience

As holy paladin
Mods used: DBM, Decursive, Omen and later on got bullied into using Pallypower by other lazydins.

Karazhan - Full Clear 
Magtheridon's Lair - Full Clear 
Gruul's Lair -  Full Clear
SSC - All except Lady Vashj 
The Eye - Void Reaver 

As Full Affliction warlock
Mods used: DBM, Omen & Recount

Karazhan - Full Clear 
Magtheridon's Lair - Full Clear 
Gruul's Lair -  Full Clear 
SSC - All except Lady Vashj 
The Eye - All except Prince Merely a Setback 
Hyjal Summit - Full clear but Archimonde downed on WOTLK prepatch.
Black Temple - High Warlord Naj'entus, Supremus & Illidan was brought in by for these bosses on WOTLK prepatch
Sunwell Plateau - Kalecgos & Sathrovarr, and Brutallus downed on WOTLK prepatch.

WOTLK Raid Experience

As Full Affliction Warlock
Mods used: DBM, Omen, Recount & DoTimer

Vault of Archavon 10 & 25 - Does this even count ?
Naxxramas 10 & 25 - Full
The Eye of Eternity 25 - Server Horde Fİrst
Obsidian Sanctum 10 & 25 - 0 Drakes up on 10,  1 Drake up at 25 
Ulduar 10 - All up to XT-002 - Deconstructor
Ulduar 25 - All keepers except Mimiron. Normal Mode.

As 0/40/31 Decimation Rotation Hybrid Warlock
Ulduar 25 - All keepers cleared. General Vezrax and Yogg-Saron left Normal mode.

What I bring
TL;DR : Experienced PVE Warlock & Resto Druid Alt with low latency

I have a microphone, a really good computer and a strong & stable broadband connection which is consistently below 40ms while at the general game world.

I am well versed in the tricks of the trade such as los pulling, ccing, cancelling fear with cor, etc. and would always read & watch videos about boss battles the guild was facing.

I always push my class to its limits and would always go read up on how to improve myself on places like elitisjerks forums etc… but I would not go min / max to the limit by selecting specific race or getting a profession just for one raid “cough” drums “cough”

I played as full affliction for a long time. even at times when I did pvp. and love managing timers on all the dots, cooldowns & boss abilities while staying situationally awake.

As an individual I believe I will be a dedicated, consistent & helpful member for the guild. If a person has to say they are friendly & nice it is most likely that they are not but I have not had people complain about me before or after returning so far :grinning:

Unless an unforseen big real life event happens I see myself playing all of TBC Classic and hopefully WOTLK Classic that comes after it.

I levelled up as a druid at WoW classic between 1-27 March, to experience vanilla levelling with no addons while focusing on gathering gold and profession materials to prepare for powerlevel.

When TBC classic comes I also want to give healing at heroic dungeons and eventually alt raids as resto druid.

What I am looking for

I am looking for a place at a PVE guild where I can contribute in progression with my skills & dedication while enjoying the company of my guildmates for the long haul.

I am definitely am looking for full clear of content on the relevant patch but no longer interested in competitive raiding and chasing first or top 5 boss kills / raid clears.

It would be nice if they happened but not at the expense of any other guild member’s enjoyment of the game.

My WoW journey

My gateway into WoW was Dota. I got curious about the game that the mod was based on so I blazed through Warcraft 3 and Frozen Throne. On one fateful day a friend of mine that was playing his hunter at Zul Farrak asked me to take over the reins while he collected his food delivery.

Just like Arthas was damned by Frostmourne I was damned that day

So I started WoW shortly after TBC was released at Steamwheedle Cartel as a human paladin. I levelled as holy from 1-70 and all throughout my raiding and grinding for epic flying mount.

I joined a fun guild named The Legion (Foreshadowing much ?) was the main paladin healer of our small but fun guild.

Later on as we progressed through TBC the guild suffered the usual attrition and road blocks until it withered into a condition where it could not raid consistently.
After not having much results at Alliance I switched to Horde on the same server as a Blood Elf Affliction warlock totally not bi-polar.

I did my attunements and epic flying mount grind once again but by the time I could raid again WOTLK was already around the corner. I got my WOTLK box from the shop on midnight at launch day and set it to download on my laptop while I drove back home.

I raided in WOTLK as semi-hardcore until Argent Tournament was implemented. I left the game due to general burnout and it starting to affect my personal life in a negative way. After that I have dabbled in SWTOR a bit , doing raiding there was well before eventually leaving it for the same reasons I have left WoW before.

Even though I had left WoW behind me I never left the universe completely. I always kept track of lore developments because I have always loved the lore of universes Blizzard created.

Thank you for reaching to the bottom of this tryhard wall-of text :smiley:

Make of it what you want seeing that I put more effort into this than most job applications I have done :sweat_smile: :laughing:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.