[H][PVE][Stonespine] We put the pun in <Punk>, recruiting more punks!

Introduction

Punk is alive, and we are back on the road as we intended having a strong raid team! Because of this, we have just launched our second core team, and preparing to take names by the launch of Phase 2. Our recruitment status for our second raiding team is OPEN! Interested in becoming a punk? Keep reading.

So what is Punk?

Punk is first and foremost a community of players who loves to raid, gank alliance and chat about utter nonsense until sunrise. Roles and responsibilities are dynamic, and our punks can at any time contribute to a better guild and atmosphere. Everyone has a voice, and everyone is a helping hand. This is what differs us from others. We have 3 raid nights a week, and we are actively seeking progress. In addition to raid nights, we also offer some good god damn gank nights. Nothing beats a evening of ganking gnomes to pulp, guaranteeing a major league guild war to turn Duskwood into a devastating battlefield.

How do we function?

In Punk, we operate on the principles of respect, open communication, efficiency, and commitment to laugh at bad jokes. We guild the player, not the character. Joining Punk means joining a dedicated team of diverse individuals all connected by a passion for Azeroth, and goals for endgame progression. If you donā€™t want to be invested in the guild you are joining, Punk will not be invested in you - and you might as well stop right here. Punk currently has members representing many parts of the world and we take pride in being a multinational guild.

Code of Conduct

1. Respect. Our guild name and tabard will be respected. Being in Punk, we expect you to act proud of the tag you carry below your name, and represent through chivalry and respect towards other players in our realm, except for gnomes. Fork gnomes.

2. Team. Punk is a team in every sense of the word, there is no room for internal conflicts. On occasion a issues may arise between two or more members, but it either gets resolved or one or more of those involved are removed. Punk will not be staggered by rage quits, slandering, betrayal, pessimism, fights, loot greed or volatile relationship drama.

3. Dedication. Do not show up ill-prepared. When raiding, we expect you to carry your part, and preparation is a prerequisite. You will be provided with everything you need for each raid, including tactics for your class.

Practicals

Weekly Raiding Schedule:

Saturdays: 19:00 - 22:00 CEST
Sundays: 19:00 - 22:00 CEST

Technical benefits:

• Guild Repair is available for Raid Tanks.
  • Guild Bank is open for people to request items/mats for personal use
  • Showing dedication, allows allowance (!) towards specific player goals (such as getting specific mounts, crafting, etc)

Apply now

Reach out to us in-game and get invited to our Discord!

Fix
Raga
Garim

13 Likes

Awsome guild!

As CL for priests i want to add that weā€™re looking for 2 more to join our raid team.

Cheers.

Great Guild!

I am one of the Tanks and the Warrior Class Leader of Punk here on Stonespine.
Looking forward to having you among our ranks, and if thereā€™s any questions feel free to whisper me.

Cheers!

Friendly Guild!

Hi, im the CL for the Huntards in Punk on Stonespine.
I hope you consider us if you are looking for a place to have fun!

Toss me a whisper ingame if you have a question!

Whoop whoop!

Great guild!

Rogue CL here. We could still use a few of those!

Hit me up in game if thereā€™s any questions!

Vin

Guilds newbie, 55lv mage here. So far Im really satisfied with this guild. Very healthy and organisied community. Everyone is looking eachothers back and towards efficient progress at all the matters. Big upvote for the Punks!

1 Like

Guilds first MC run done. We got 6 bosses in 3h, and just one wipe. Good work, and impressive for a guild that formed just 5 days ago.

1 Like

Bagerbo lvl 60 druid resto.
I would like to apply to the guild. looks nice and good progress

Great community, fun, strong Guild, Experienced Raid leaders and Officers.

Definitely recommend joining!

2 Likes

Do you hate Gnomes?
Join us.

Reasons why you should join,
Exceptional Guild
Very healthy community
Great leadership
Amazing raiding experience
Friendly and helpful people!

What are you waiting on?

2 Likes

I joined Punk after my last guild of friends went inactive, it was a hard decision to make but I made the jump and started getting to know the people in Punk and starting to experience classic Raiding. So far Iā€™ve killed Onyxia twice, cleared MC twice and running more with new friends and having a great time.

If you are looking for a sort of ā€œclassic guildā€ experience where lots of people are online, active guild chat and everyone helping eachother and having a laugh, this is the place to find it. I never would have guessed a chance encounter with members in a BRD dungeon would lead to such good things. Definitely recommend.

2 Likes

Recently joined Punk and its a really great community i feel like a valued part of the team after a short time of being here. They are friendly and welcome everyone raiders, gnome killers and social members.

If your into raiding like me the you wont be disappointed the raids are really well organised by the management team and run very smoothly. Since joining i have killed Onyxia multiple times and cleared Molten Core.

Would highly recommend for someone looking for the ā€˜Classicā€™ experience.

2 Likes

Really funny community and really nice guys to play with, if you get into punk you should feel luck

1 Like