[H-PvE] <We Go Again> Recruiting!

Hello,

has very recently launched on Doomhammer-EU Horde side. We have began our journey as a reroll project, where players from different backgrounds and experiences have joined forces for a fresh start in WoW. This project is intended to help players find a new home, and create a platform to conquer end-game PvE content at max level.

This guild can offer you:

• A community in which all players want the same goal – to enjoy wow and complete end-game content
  • A new start, alongside players with the same mind set.
  • A democratic leadership style, where the guilds interests come first.

Guild Expectations:

• Be a smart and respectful player at all times, try to help out where possible.
  • Not to feel the need to race to 120 – it is entirely up to you the pace in which you level.
  • At max level, PvE will be a focus for the guild (raiding 2-3 times a week)
  • Learn to understand your class, and how to improve through logs etc.

We are currently open to recruiting all classes for our raid team, and welcome players with all types of previous experiences.

Our raid team will operate on a semi-hardcore mentality, so players would be required to adhere to this. Understanding your class, rotations, builds, boss mechanics, logs etc will be expected. I understand these things may be new to some people, but as a group we will ensure you learn.

Over the coming weeks I will be looking to build ranks within the guild for Officers and a designated raid leader. To apply for these positions please notify me.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and be sure to drop me a message/comment if you have any questions.

Brad#2280

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.