[H-RBG] LFM Season 2 HERO push (2,2k xp+)

Hi, i am a RBG-Leader for high rated RBGs.
In the last season, we were very successful and have reached a rating of 2400 by mid october, but then most of our players (including myself) temporarily lost interest in the game and we didn’t push any further since.
With BFA season 2 at the doorstep, we are aiming even higher, at the most prestigious RBG-title in the game. For this reason, i am on the lookout for players who are both talented and ambitious and have got what it takes to become a Hero of the Horde!

I am giving everyone a shot who has at least 2200 xp or higher in either RBG or alternatively 3v3 arena (from legion or BFA). This means if you are an arena pro but never really got into rated battlegrounds until now, this is an opportunity for you. I expect you to produce an adequate amount of output in DPS/HPS depending on your role, be able to think for yourself and cc when appropriate. You are also required to have a mic and be able to communicate with the team on discord.

I have a low tolerance for toxic behavior. Insulting or yelling at teammates is a no-go and will get you kicked. Criticism is allowed and desirable, but must always be expressed calmly and objectively. Repeated failure or underperformance will also get you kicked. We are not willing to carry anyone who can not pull their own weight.

As for classes, i am not looking for anything specific at the moment. Feel free to apply with whatever you have got. What i definitely need however is a new melee target caller (tc), since the ones i have had last season both quit playing and are likely not returning.
As for playing times, we will mostly play on weekend evenings, around 8-11 pm, with some occasional spontaneous rounds here and there.

In my community, you don’t have any responsibilities. It is a loose network more than anything else. You are not obliged to participate in RBGs if you don’t feel like it. You can always decline and do something else, no questions asked. :wink:

Should you be interested, leave a comment with your CR, XP, the classes and specs you play and contact information (Btag). I will contact you ingame. Please only apply if you meet the minimum requirements described in the second paragraph.

Peace!

DH / priest - both 2.5 bfa RBG exp.
LF steady rbg team to push Hoth.

Add: confide#2578

1 Like

warrior 2.1+ season 1 bfa

alexlawson#2436

Shadowpriest with 2.3k+ BFA exp from s1 + Boomy with 2.5k+ exp in rbgs overall. We are two players looking for a steady rbg team to push with!

Orentic#2736 (the shadowpriest)

Hey,
2.3 Legion & BFA exp hunter. Can play each specc!
Feel free to add me: Umbra#2877

2,5k+ exp sp or ele here

btag is kamu25#2210

glad/general ele/enh shaman (can tc) 1.8cr looking for stable push to hwl
pogromis#2482

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/stormscale/Pogromis ← shaman armory if u need

2.3+ last season,
Vocal and mature :sunglasses:

Add me: kdawg#2917