[H] Resolve is forming a raid team

Resolve is a new project that aims to become known for having great raid progress and a great community.

This is a long term project in which we are going to build our team and start out on Heroic, and make the transition into Mythic when the foundations are set.

When our raiding team is fully established we aim to raid on Thursdays and Sundays at 20:00 - 23:00 with a 10(ish) minute break half way.

Our raiding mentality is mechanics first, parses later. No one can top the charts if the group wipes. Great individuals are an asset, but great teams get bosses down. We seek members who want to be part of something larger than themselves

You don’t have to have the strongest experience in raiding but at least come prepared with a good degree of class knowledge, consumables, preparation of tactics, and willingness to work with the team. We all step into new raids with little experience and it’s something we develop on together.

We also have active M+ players who aim to get the weekly mythic done regularly through guild runs and we also accept socials too if you want a place to call home.

If being part of this new project interests you contact me on Brockus#21668. I would be happy to take any questions you have. Thanks for reading and I look forward to hearing from you.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.