[H] Resto druid looking for casual raiding gear

Hey,
Looking to get back into raiding after not being able to the past few months due to my job. Now that has been sorted I want to get back into raiding.
I’ve played this game since the start of wotlk and have raided pretty much every expansion to some extent. Always looking to improve, i go over logs, do loads of M+ the whole thing what you are meant to do.
Im 30, english, got working mic etc
availability is anyday from 21:00 server time
bnet is T0m#21289 and disc is T0m#8255

Hey there , you still on the lookout for new guild ?
I think were a good match, so if youre interested in knowing more. You can contact me on discord
Andeey#9023

Or check out our guild recruitment post.
https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/purgatorium-recruting

I added you o discord btw Andeey

Hi!

I added you on discord since Punished is looking for a steady healer to join us on our journey.

For now we have achieved AotC (which is our main goal) and now are just farming it for something to do as well as gear up some alts. Our future goal for next tier is to venture into mythic raiding after achieving Curve and for that we are recruiting to bolster our team.

We’re casual, older bunch of people who take progression maybe bit too seriously at times, but other then that we are fun.

We raid tonight so it is good chance for you to get to know us be it via a discord stream or in our raid in person (no stings attahced). Btw we do not require you to be on the same server to raid with us.

Hello! :wave:t2: .
Aged is an Alliance guild based on Ravencrest EU. We’re a guild that aspires flexibility, support and incusion.

We raid once a week (Sunday 8pm - 11pm ST) and have a really good community (both in-game and on Discord). Please take a look at our forum post and see if this is something that interests you.

We look forward to meeting you! :star_struck:

Direct contact:
B-net: Elu#21957
Discord: _elu

Best,
Evì (GM of Aged)

Hiya!

Are you still looking for a guild? If so, Soul Crusaders (Turalyon/Doomhammer) might be what you’re looking for. We’re a small, people-centred guild that runs normal and heroic raids as well as M+.

We understand that real life comes first - and life is busy! So our raid and scheduled M+ sessions are fairly short: raids are Sun and Tues nights 21:30 -23:00 Server Time. Our M+ nights are on the same time slots, with Friday being the higher keys brackets (the key levels change through the season, as we progress; the main goal for Fri night is working towards KSM and beyond), Thurs is practising, building confidence and improving gear, and when there is interest, Wed nights are learning, gearing and practising runs with baby keys. Currently, Fri m+ is being alternated with the Mega-dungeon.

There’s no attendance expectations; we have fully social members, some who only sign up for raids and not M+ and vice versa, and those who enjoy both. We have quite a few members who work shifts, so it’s not a problem if you can’t make both raid nights every week. Obviously it’s better if most people can attend regularly though - and we would prefer a steady healer :grin:

If you’d like to find out more, feel free to contact me Bnet: sheira#1910 or Discord: Lakshmii#0552 (or since the name change, I think it might just be Lakshmii now!?)

Our raids are also usually live-streamed, so if you’re curious, look up twitch.tv/erdiud on Sun/Tues evening during the times mentioned above :slight_smile:

Or, feel free to post a guild application at discord.gg/RD98uahB (You can’t see the full server as a guest, there’s loads more in there with member access :stuck_out_tongue: )

Looking forward to hearing from you!