[H] <Retaliate>

24/10/2018 13:43Posted by Winterchillz
24/10/2018 13:23Posted by Groshar
Hi, I have this BM hunter and a lesser geared Monk whom I'm happy to play any spec atm. Still after recruits? :)

Hey mate,

Will be happy to have a chat with you in-game, can you please try and reach out to one of our officers or myself when you're on? :)

Will do, I'll be on sometime after 9 GMT
Back to the front page with you!
Would love to get a resto druid and one or two ranged DPS players :)
Still in a need for a couple of ranged DPS :)
Looking for resto shammy, as well as melee and ranged DPS :)

Hey guys

Are you still looking for people to join your casual side ranks?

I’m new to WoW, low level and looking for a guild to call home. I’m not terribly needy, but like to listen to conversation and jump in whenever I can.

End game is Resto Shaman and Raiding!

Hey buddy,

Absolutely! :slight_smile: Please, feel free to reach out to us in-game ^^

Also, bumpy bump!

Bumping this

Back to ze top with you, looking for ranged DPS in preparations for the upcoming raid tier!

Still looking for ranged DPS with strong desire to spank Jaina!

Bumpity bump, still looking to fill the last couple of spots and progress HC and Mythic :slight_smile:

Still looking for WW Monk and a Warrior, as well as ranged DPS :slight_smile:

what he said

Still looking :slight_smile:

bumpers slck

Still searching for DPS (one with a healer OS if possible)! Don’t be shy

Many M+ groups floating around in the guild?

Still looking for a dh and ele shaman

Retaliate are still hunting for DPS, preferably ranged but will consider everything to bolster our raid team and push more in to Mythic raiding both this tier and coming ones! We’re also happy to take socials and M+'ers, the more the merrier!

Feel free to reach out to anyone in the guild who can then point you to an officer if they’re slacking around on alt :slight_smile:

Hi, I have both this mage, Boomie & warlock. (Also DH at 410ilvl) happy to play any of the classes, what is the guild in more need of?