[H] Returned Frost DK LF Guild!

Greetings everyone!

I’m a returned player after taking a break from being burned out! Recently came back with a new fire and looking to join a guild and share adventures! :slight_smile:

Preferences i’m looking for:

• Willing and able to progress in current HC content(mythic optional)
  • Higher end M+ keys
  • People just having a good time :slight_smile:

What you can expect from me:

• Experienced Frost DPS player
  • Loyal, friendly and active :slight_smile:
  • Always willing to help

I’m not a guild hopper which is why I am making this post. I commit fully. If you think your guild is a good fit for me feel free to reply in this post or add on me on bnet: Void#22111

Hope to hear from you soon! :slight_smile:

Hi Krishava! If you would be up for a move to Magtheridon server (horde side) we have friendly guild where we raid, run M+, have fun social events and plenty of banter! :smiley:
We raid 2 nights a week, intending to get Curve for everyone who wants it. We are currently looking for a few more DPS to round out our team and a DK would be a great addition! We have regular M+ groups of various key levels for gearing up and fun times! Social events include mog and mount runs, achievement runs and fun games nights. :smiley:

If you’d like to know more hit me up on Discord (xxx) or in game (xxx) for a chat and I’ll be happy to answer any questions you have!

Hi there Krishava,
We Proximity are currently still looking for players to fill our raid team.
Our raiddays are :
Sunday/Monday 20:00-23:00 (Raid invites start at 19:45)
you can whisper an officer ingame for more information or check out our website::
proximity.enjin com

We are looking forward to see your application on our website :slight_smile:

Greetings,
Dori (Proximity officer)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.