[H] Returning Exp Veteran Tank/DPS LF Raiding Guild

Hello there and cheers for passing by!

I am a returning player in WoW since Blizzard has convinced me to start playing Dragonflight. I skipped Shadowlands due to, well because it was Shadowlands.

I’ve played WoW since 2005 so I know the game very well, I’ve been a Guild Master, Raid Leader and Main Tank for my Guild for almost 15 years. So I think it’s time for me to find a new home and step down with so many responsibilities with being a GM.

So I would say I am a Mythic Quality Raider player, learns fast, adapts, can contribute on improvising boss kills and a min/max’er. I mostly play Warrior, DK and Warlock, but I am also flexible with other Tank Classes and DPS, but I play better as a Tank.

Some criteria’s that I look for in a Guild:

• They start raiding after 20.00 - 20.30
  • English speaking
  • They aim to raid Heroic/Mythic and do it well.

Some memorable Achievements that I’ve done:

• Realm First! Level 80 Warrior back in WotLK 2008
  • Mythic Helya
  • My guild (Alliance back then) being 2’nd in the server on killing Illidan @ Black Temple back in 2007
  • My guild was in Top 3 in the server back in Vanilla (Cold Dominance being the Guild name back then)
  • Ahead of the Curves and some Cutting Edges

Here are some videos of some Boss Kills I did with my guild. I made these for giggles, also got some few more boss kills on my Channel.
I do also Stream when raiding, can upload the videos/stream and promote the Guild that way if needed/interested, I can also do some editing if I feel in the mood for it and got time.

1. Mythic Star Augur - Warlock
  1. Mythic Nythendra - Warrior Tank
  1. Mythic Helya - Warlock

If you have any questions, I’ll do my best to answer them.

Serious inquiries only please <3
Cheers and loot well!

Keriko/Kariza

Still searching and would also be interested in hearing from more casual raiding guilds if there is any.

I’ve also got another Veteran Raider that I can recommend that was part of my raiding team that is interested, he mainly plays Druid Healer or Warrior DPS.

Cheers
Keriko/Kariza

Heya mate! We’re a guild formed in the middle of season 4 in SL. We are a mix of experienced players and some who are a little bit newer to the game. We’re mostly looking for DPS for DF raiding since we already have 3 dudu healers ^^ but we’ll always welcome healers for M+!

If it seems interesting feel free to message me on discord! Always available :smiley: Rowan White#2980

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.