[H] Returning player LF guild (healer)

Hello :smiley:

(If it says I am in the guild “we wipe on pull” I am not :smiley: was just a random one I joined while leveling but is stuck on my profile for some reason)

Yet another player that has returned to play dragonflight when it drops and looking for a guild to raid with now and then into dragonflight.

I’m looking for a casual-ish guild to raid 1-2 times a week, any day is fine for me as long as it is in the evenings.
Not looking for a mythic guild, just Normal/HC and to try get curve.

I previously raided heroic/mythic way back in legion as a mistweaver monk and was decent at pressing my buttons getting a few 99% logs in normal and a bunch of 95-98% ones for heroic, can share link if you care :smiley:

Other things I’m looking for:

• No drama/chill guild
  • Groups to do M+ with (currently pugging/gearing up in ZM)
  • I probably don’t know the tactics yet but will search them up when needed, so don’t expect perfection on the first pull :rofl:

You can message me ingame or on discord: Slushy#5955

Howdy Slushy, we are a Heroic raiding Guild on Draenor. We raid on Fridays, Sundays and Tuesdays at 20:00 ST(attending all 3 days isn’t mandatory). Here’s a little about us if your interested in joining. I’ll send a message on Discord to have a chat : D

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.