[H] "Returning" player LF home

Like many others, i’ve returned to WoW due to being in lockdown. While it made me re-discover my love for this game, it also made me realize it was lacking in one department: the social aspect.

Around 12 years ago, during the TBC era, i started playing this game seriously with a tight-knit group of (ingame) friends, clearing alot of content, all while having a blast playing, chatting and goofing around both ingame and on the forums. Once that group started to crumble for many different personal reasons, my interest in this game also deminished, leading to me inevitably quitting the game for many years. This was around the 2008-2009 period.

During that time i also lost my login details. I bought a new account in 2016, started playing once more but never had a real connection with the game again, mainly because i was missing that group of players that i love playing with…and i noticed in the “new version” of this game, that’s something rare.
A couple days ago, after seeing a youtube video about it, i made a ticket about my lost account, and today i got my old characters back! I’m so hyped to start playing again right now, but i also want to feel at home again.

That’s why i’m looking for a guild! But i do have some requirements…

• I don’t like mastodon guilds! Mainly because of the reasons explained in the point below
  • I’m looking for people that are willing to invest time in actually getting to know each other. Be active/chatty on discord or any other “service” you have available even when not actually playing the game… I value the person behind the ingame characters, i hope your guild does the same.
  • I have over 2500 hours played with my Rogue’s, around 4000 hours played on all my chars/classes combined (and that’s only /played in TBC and Wrath). I used to know my class very very well. Since alot has changed, i’m a complete beginner again, i’m basicly back at my starting point in 2008. I might need guidance.
  • I appreciate people that have achieved in this game, but i also appreciate a newcomer. The will to learn and improve is the most important part for me! That said, i despise elitist behavior! Everybody should be treated equally.
  • As it’s only pixels, i’m not necessarily looking for a guild that pushes all the highest content and chases the fastest clears. Ahead of the curve (something i already picked up ^^ ) is ok for me.
  • I don’t like empty realms, so i prefer a (medium)/high pop realm.

If anyone is willing to take in a currently lvl80 Rogue, that’s mainly looking for a good home right now, but is planning to start raiding again once Shadowlands hits, leave a comment below.
-edit- i’ve decided to just play on my 120 Rogue, but the above still applies, i got this to 120 but never really invested time in getting to know BFA…so i need some time to adjust.

I’m willing to transfer anywhere if needed, but before i do that i’ll probably just hang around on discord and mabye on a lvl 1 alt on the server to see if i feel at home.

Hello Metzli,

I hope you are well. I believe < Socialities > is the guild for for you. if you could take the time to read about our guild and our vision and why we are around you’ll see we meet all your expectations and are indeed the perfect guild for you!

Learn more about us below: